MHD and tunerpro table rescaling

Falko123

Apr 22, 2022
Hello,

I was doing some rescaling on my vanos table and ignition table axises in tunerpro today.
It seems like it's not getting back into the ecu. Wondering what I am doing wrong.
This is the timing table, where I modified the load axis.
image_2022-05-07_154241519.png

And here is the timing table as logged:
1651909454486.png

Timing correction are 0.

Also changing the rpm on the Vanos tables had 0 effect.

Any idea what that could be?

Thanks,

Falko

wheela

Lieutenant
Jun 4, 2021
Twin Cities, MN
Ride
2015 e84 X1 35i Msport
I don't know, but am very curioys to see how this turns out. Do the logged timing values match any of the other timing tables?

Falko123

Apr 22, 2022
Valid point. I just fixed all timing tables to different angles in order to identify which one is called in which condition.
Looks like what is labeled Timing (cold) is actually used when in sport mode. what explains the issue i have. I do most logging in sports mode.
Timing main seems to be used when it is in normal mode and funny enough it seems to go back to this in sports with DSC off.

Reactions: wheela

Falko123

Apr 22, 2022
a few logs later, vanos tables from my xdf are also very wrong labeled...
Did anybody else get to this conclusion on 98G0B rom with public xdf vanos tables?

wheela

Lieutenant
Jun 4, 2021
Twin Cities, MN
Ride
2015 e84 X1 35i Msport
Did you figure out what they should be? I'm 9e60b, so not much help. But it seems like a lot of the n55 self tuners posting ( e-chassis at least) seem to be your rom, so hopefully some people will chime in.

Also, thanks for sharing what you learned about the conditions when those timing tables are active, that kind of info seems hard to find on this platformšŸ‘

Falko123

Apr 22, 2022
I think i identified some. Like one was labeled cold and turned out to be active in sports mode and warm, another one was double with different labels.
Need to do some more logging to figure them out. The mission seems changing... I just wanted to map out current boost level to carry torque into higher rpms on timing and vanos... :)