We here at MG Flasher are excited to release the Closed Beta of our tuning options for the B48 motor.
We have recently successively completed our B58 tuning project, including our B58 BETA testing phase with incredible results and great feedback, which can be found in our official B58 thread MG Flasher B58 announcement thread
More end user feedback can be found at B58 enthusiasts page.
Sign up link redirects you to send an email with your request to become a BETA Tester.
For our BETA testers we offer the MG Flasher Flashing License + the full OTS map pack all inclusive including MG Flasher Logger.
We encourage our BETA testers to leave appropriate feedback using on their selections and we are more than happy to work through any concerns that you might have.
MG flasher provides the user flashing capability of various OTS maps along with custom flashing option for BMW Fxx/Gxx series equipped with B58/B48/B46 engine.
MG flasher is a mobile application that has been prepared for Android users (iOS iPhone version coming soon)
The tuning process has never been easier. Simply connect the mobile device to your OBD connector with the supported Wi-Fi adapter or K+DCAN cable and tune your BMW within minutes with the provided OTS maps or use custom option for flashing maps prepared by your tuner.
- OTS maps/ All OTS pack (subject to additional cost – Beta users will have it all included at no additional charge!)
- Custom flashing – flash custom maps
- Logger - log real time data and plot it into graphs for troubleshooting and optimizing
- Diagnostic- Read and clear BMW specific DTC's
- Reset various adaptations, restore coding
- CVN number (Checksum Verification Number) along with flashing counter stays untouched. This means our software will be virtually invisible to dealer level diagnostic tools
- Exhaust burbles
- Cold start with CAT heating delete (racing/off-road use only)
- Exhaust Flaps control
- Speed limit removal
- HP gauge and TQ gauge calibrated according to the power level
- More options coming with the future updates
More technical information, description, dyno diagrams, user manual you can find directly on MG Flasher website or original MG Flasher B58 announcement thread
We are looking forward to your feedback. Thank you all so much for your consideration and taking the time to read this! We will keep up on maintaining this post with the newest and most relevant information for you all.
MG Flasher offers products intended only for competition racing/off-road use which may not be road legal in your region. MG Flasher accepts no responsibility for compliance with vehicle’s factory warranty or road legality.