I'm honestly not sure where to place this post, but I figured I'd put it here since I don't want to interrupt some of the other threads. Not that this thread isn't informative of course!
If I bought the M3 GWS, is it possible/feasible to keep the standard non-M flash on the TCU until all the hiccups can be resolved? I realize there is a park lockout wiring difference, perhaps i'd take those two wires and plug them in manually?
Since I'm doing a swap at the same time as the M3 GWS upgrade, I figured I have to buy a new GWS anyway, but would like to wait to flash the M3 GTS file until I know its safe for my Dodson clutches etc.