Datalog Is this my injectors?

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
Skip to ~time 60.

Big swings in stft, large negative pulls and inconsistent afr with what feels like tiny exhaust detonation like a burble always ~1500-1900rpm when oil temp around 80-120deg, seems to level out as things warm up and my warm wot logs look basically fine. Exhaust definitely smells richer during this.

Going to pull my plugs and check them for soiling.

Attachments

• 2023-09-28 06_28_42 IJE0S Hydra_Hybridized v3-8.bin.csv
    248 KB · Views: 7

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
i guess your plugs will be fine. I don´t see that the Injectors leak. Going off the throttle you hit afr 234 on both banks clean and fast. If an injector would leak you shouldn´t hit AFR 234 when off throttle.

Did you reset Lambda control and test again?

I would think of an issue with one or more of your four O2 Sensors. May be one or two are on their way out.

I don´t care about the STFT swings but rather your jumpy AFR and especially that Bank 1 and 2 sometimes differ so much as you can see below. But also. What is going on with your RPMs in that area also?

1699272218134.png

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
i guess your plugs will be fine. I don´t see that the Injectors leak. Going off the throttle you hit afr 234 on both banks clean and fast. If an injector would leak you shouldn´t hit AFR 234 when off throttle.

Did you reset Lambda control and test again?

I would think of an issue with one or more of your four O2 Sensors. May be one or two are on their way out.

I don´t care about the STFT swings but rather your jumpy AFR and especially that Bank 1 and 2 sometimes differ so much as you can see below. But also. What is going on with your RPMs in that area also?

That's my cold start RPM issue I've been trying to sort out.

Replaced all four O2s maybe 2y ago, they could be going bad again I guess. Thanks for confirming AFR leanout off throttle is fast enough, injectors are stupid spendy.