Injen Technology ALL NEW BMW M3/M4 Upgraded Charge Pipe

Mike @ XPH

Sergeant
Platinum Vendor
Nov 18, 2016
Las Vegas
Charge Pipe available in Black and Red Finish.
Injen is proud to be introducing the all new Charge Pipe upgrade kit for the 2015-2016 BMW M3/M4. BMW's new S55 motor is on a whole new level! One weakness that has been identified is the boost tubes or charge pipes that connect the turbochargers to the intercooler. The factory parts are made of a thin plastic and are prone to snapping where the flange meets the tube, splitting along the length, and/or slipping out of their intercooler couplers when you turn up the boost with a tune.
Well, the solution is here! The SES1116ICP replacement charge pipe kit for the M3/M4 are made from Lightweight 2.25” Mandrel Bent 6061-T1 Aluminum Piping and are designed with CNC flanges and a protruding lip for a secure OEM like fit. Eliminating the common situation of breaking boost tubes and providing you, the customer, with a stronger more reliable part. The SES1116ICPWB is finished in a flat black powder coat to match the engine bay and we've also incorporated a pre-capped 1/8" NPT bung into each charge pipe. The Injen Charge Pipe Kit for the S55 Includes Replacement Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers, Stainless Steel Band Clamps, and all hardware required for the installation.
[broken image removed]
Product Details:
• Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag
• Lightweight High Grade 6061-T1 Aluminum Piping
• Precision CNC machined flanges
• Beaded ends to prevent intercooler piping from coming off/slipping under boost
• Mandrel-bent tubing for increased flow
• Powder-coated for heat resistance
• Includes premium clamps and automotive grade couplings
• Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Product Overview:
Performance:***8232;
Constructed of mandrel bent, powder-coated 6061-T1 Aluminum tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque well providing top notch strength.
Hassle-Free Installation:***8232;
The SES1116ICP Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Included in the kit are replacement Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers, Stainless Steel Band Clamps, and all hardware required for the installation.
Injen Logo Plate:
A unique CNC machined Injen logo plate is welded-on to the pipes to provide a clean and refined style.
ses1116icp-a.jpg
es1116icpwr-ins.jpg
es1116icpwb-b.jpg
es1116icpwr-b.jpg
es1116icpwb-d.jpg

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Very nice!

Also, that engine bay always seemed a bit crowded. They managed to stuff a lot under that hood.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I think the problem is that its a yellow car. Kind of looks like a bag of skittles or crayons... Then a blue filter, lol. Too many colors. This is a Jeff Gordon car?

Now, considering my car is black on black, If I chose some other red elements under the hood, the red is fine.

Mike @ XPH

Sergeant
Platinum Vendor
Nov 18, 2016
Las Vegas
I think the problem is that its a yellow car. Kind of looks like a bag of skittles or crayons... Then a blue filter, lol. Too many colors. This is a Jeff Gordon car?

Now, considering my car is black on black, If I chose some other red elements under the hood, the red is fine.

Yeah i absolutely agree with that ... I knew something was off, its definitely the yellow / red / blue combo