Help with injection cutout

Joel I

Lurker
Jun 15, 2021
Hey guys.

First time I post car related stuff in forum so bare with me here.

I seek some guidance with my BMW E91 335I N54 2007
Running MHD Stage 2+ 98 RON
Last year I installed -1 NGK sparks with 0,022 GAP at the same time I installed catless DP and FMIC.
The dealer where I bought the car changed the coils during 2020.
HPFP has been changed 1 time about 70,000km ago.
Sometimes when I give moderate throttle or do WOT on 3rd gear or higher gears, I am getting engine light and lose all the power. I managed to make a log when this happens and I could see that my LPFP is fluctating alot, maybe someone could confirm. I do not know the status of LPFP or if it's changed before. But is this a pressure problem or a voltage problem? And is this fluctate the problem of Injection Cutout?
I see LPFP jumping from 35 up to 145 PSI and also see HPFP going down when this happen.

If you have any other notices about the logs or you see something else that maybe should be looked into, please let me know :)
The log is from earlier this year since I have not been driving very much due to a new car but now I am give this car some lovin'

Thanks!
/Joel

Reactions: doublespaces

Joel I

Lurker
Jun 15, 2021
I'd pull the plug in the cylinder with the most corrections and inspect it, also check the gap. Also, try switching fuel stations to see if it makes a difference.
Been away this weekend so haven't had time check it. But I just a got a fuel warning so will fuel it up on another gas station today and see. Then check the plugs later this week. Thanks for the help so far. I come back after checking to tell you how it went :)