{Group Buy Offer} NelsonRacingWheel.com READY TO GO!

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
www.nelsonracingwheel.com
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
Nelson Racing Wheel-logo-black.png

Hey Guys,

Group Buy is now live on my website!

This will be for (10) Orders Via the SpoolStreet Icon at www.Nelsonracingwheel.com

This will be THE ONLY TIME I offer any discounting for my craft since I've gotten several people emailing me about the price of my competition. I am very aware steering wheels like mine are in the $900-$1250 price range which only makes my discounting a "thank you" for the support you all have shown me :) Really means a lot!

I will try to get this onto the other websites too but that will be after some time since i do like to push people to join SS!

Capture.JPG

Reactions: doublespaces

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
If you guys would like one, please visit my site and place the order.

I'd like to see the website function and also allows me to send tracking and track your orders overall.

Go to my website and order it please under the group buy in SHOP :)

Jwesty18

Lurker
Dec 6, 2016
I tried to pay and it said the store isn't live. Test all the features of your store without charging a real credit card. I mean i guess you could just send me one for free lololololol. I wouldn't complain or anything

Reactions: Snelson3003

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I tried to pay and it said the store isn't live. Test all the features of your store without charging a real credit card. I mean i guess you could just send me one for free lololololol. I wouldn't complain or anything

Usually a sandbox mode is used to test different payment instrument APIs. But even then, a product may be disabled for sale to prevent early purchases.

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i

I am going to setup a special discount for an extra $10 off the order for you since you helped me out lol.

The code will be "PayTest" for you both :)

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
Cool! Also i just finished my call with my partner who helps me with the CF parts. I now have finished the new offering of Flat Bottom, Flat Top, Round Bottom, Round Top as options.

Here my websites image to help show you.
NRW Style Option.jpg

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
... I dont know what you are talking about! (just fixed it, thank you for the help again!!)

Haha that is if you want to keep the silver trim that comes on most BMW's. Or i can delete them with CF too.
IMG-20170221-WA0005.jpg

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
Quick question for you guys.

If you would give me feedback on the website I've built I'd appreciate it! I just want to make sure it makes sense like it should since to me, it does. But I also creates the site so its really biased.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

ASquared

Corporal
Nov 6, 2016
Las Vegas
Texted you yesterday but got no response. Do you currently have any Msport core wheels? Can't afford to have my car down for a few weeks. Also the core deposit on the website goes in at $150. Is that accurate?

Snelson3003

Sergeant
Nov 7, 2016
Denver
Ride
2010 BMW 135i
Texted you yesterday but got no response. Do you currently have any Msport core wheels? Can't afford to have my car down for a few weeks. Also the core deposit on the website goes in at $150. Is that accurate?

Amer, i just texted you back. Sorry for the delay, i gave my wife my phone for the weekend and she likely saw your message and did not think to let me know until i saw this post. Sorry about that! (my phone is only one to get service when she goes hiking).

Yes for a E Chassis wheel the core fee is $150.00. :)

Reactions: ASquared