E89 Z4 HPFP nightmare

sjobusen

Lurker
Aug 8, 2021
I have the 535 lpfp in my z4 and are monitoring my pressure. When I start my car I have 72 psi pressure, but after a few seconds it drops to 68psi at idle.
At WOT the low pressure is dropping a little more to about 62 psi.
This is with 17t turbos, e30 fuel mix.
Is there a way to raise the lpfp pressure to 72 psi all the time?

Neg89

Private
Jul 4, 2021
I have the 535 lpfp in my z4 and are monitoring my pressure. When I start my car I have 72 psi pressure, but after a few seconds it drops to 68psi at idle.
I am just thiking of my problem right now. I want to run pump fuel only on my pure stage2 cast. How do you monitor LPFP on Z4. I just bought fuel line and sensor from 335.

sjobusen

Lurker
Aug 8, 2021
I am just thiking of my problem right now. I want to run pump fuel only on my pure stage2 cast. How do you monitor LPFP on Z4. I just bought fuel line and sensor from 335.
I just added a old style pressure gauge with a hose into the 335 fuel line... instead of the oem sensor. Just putting the gauge at the windscreen on my wiper when I want to look at it.

Neg89

Private
Jul 4, 2021
O.I understand.IS there known e89 with added LPFP sensor that can be logged thru mhd or at least observed real time.

Neg89

Private
Jul 4, 2021
Hello. So i upgraded to pure stg2.cast turbos. waiting to get Wagner evo3comp Fmic. Tuner says this
"" normaly railpressure is no problem up to ~550-600hp if hpfp is in good condition and lpfp is upgraded.""

so i am confused ,New LPFP535pump, new hpfp,new regulator/filter, different ekpm3 =no difference in HPFP drops at midrange. Is there any gremlin,electeronic issue.?

Bau the way,do someone make the lpfp running with PROTOOLS, to epty tank. I was doing so,presure was barely better than running on plain grawity .