E61 Trunk Flooded with Water - Half of Exterior Lights wont work and other modules - Need Help

Staglad75

Nov 8, 2020
Thanks! Replaced today and now my alarm, immobiliser and soft lock on my tailgate work again! Unfortunately still can’t wake up my central locking when in sleep, use heated seats or stop the heated rear window from being on all time!

Staglad75

Nov 8, 2020
No coding needed for that. Turns out mine was not bad. I was able to fix my issues by tracing it back to some missing fuses within the front fuse back after all the faulty modules have been fixed. Back to a working car again.
Replaced today and some electrics like alarm and soft closure tailgate now working. Unfortunately still can’t wake up car from remote key fob button when in sleep (does work when car is already woken) and heated rear window is permanently on! More fault checking required... :(

island road

Corporal
Nov 21, 2016
Boston
Ride
535xiT 2010 M Sport
Replaced today and some electrics like alarm and soft closure tailgate now working. Unfortunately still can’t wake up car from remote key fob button when in sleep (does work when car is already woken) and heated rear window is permanently on! More fault checking required... :(

You need to connect the car to ISTA+ and see what the errors are saying for troubleshooting steps.