Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
E-Series Elite Fueling Solution ***GROUP BUY***

This is for group buy with no limit on quantity at a price of
$1,899.99 per kit or $2,199.99 with AIC Split Second Controller

FFU 1.jpg

This is not a Pre-order, all orders will ship within 48hours of final payment

We have had many customers wanting to single source a complete package of impeccable quality and a reasonable price. So here it is we are proud to offer the ELITE FUELING SOLUTION. This package contains everything needed to support hybrid twins, big single turbo cars, or any other need for fuel your e-series might have.

This group buy will run for 6 weeks only then all orders will be full price. This will not be your typical group buy where you have to wait weeks or months or longer to get your product after the group buy ends. We are not using your money to fund a new product we have hundreds of satisfied customers right now.

Final payment notices will be sent out 1 week prior end of group buy and will be due by Saturday May 13th 2017

We will ship all orders within 48 hours of final payment meaning all orders will ship Monday May 15th 2017 and or Tuesday May 16th 2017.

*Note: If you have not paid the deposit to reserve your kit by May 6th 2017 your order is not guaranteed to ship on the 15th/16th of May it will be subject to inventory at time of order placed.

You can join the group buy here by going to our website and paying a non-refundable deposit for your spot in the group buy. Share the link spread the word there truly is no limit of the number of kits we can sell. In the event we are up over 100 people we will expedite more inventory as needed.

Precision Raceworks is selling the highest flowing fuel kit on the market capable of supporting all of your horsepower needs for a fraction of the cost of similar kits on the market.

PR Elite Fuel Solution Chart.jpg

· This Elite Fueling Solution fits the following BMWs:
  • 2008-2012 E82 BMW 135i & 135is
  • 2007-2011 E90/E91 335i & 335xi N54
  • 2007-2013 E92/E93 BMW 335i & 335xi
  • 2011-2012 E92 BMW 335is

Last edited:

Steve

Jan 11, 2017
What fuel presssure regulator comes with this kit? And pictured is a aic1 , does it come with that or aic 6?

Also if I paid for this now would I have to wait till may to receive it?

PRECISION RACEWORKS

Corporal
Platinum Vendor
Nov 11, 2016
HOUSTON TX
www.precisionraceworks.com
What fuel presssure regulator comes with this kit? And pictured is a aic1 , does it come with that or aic 6?

We have an agreement with the supplier to sell the regulators unbranded but they are high quality regulators.

Correct if you paid for the group buy your order would ship in May, if you want to pay retail you can order one today and it will ship out Monday though so just let us know.

Last edited:

V8bait

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Texas

The AIC-6 is an AIC-1 with 6 injectors. The box still says AIC-1 iirc, been a while. They are very simple creatures those boxes.

Reactions: PRECISION RACEWORKS