bummerboost has sunken to a new all time low

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
What was he getting sued for? Using all those brands names in his websites without proper legal authority or something? 4.5mil is a lot
His sites got taken down, all of them as far as I know:

I've had several people send this to me. None of this is remotely surprising.

how about reading?

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I never wish anyone ill but hope he gets locked up and I'll send him a tub of Vaseline since he can't afford to pay
his debt, he can work it off behind bars being the prison slut.

• Funny
Reactions: wheela

wheela

Lieutenant
Jun 4, 2021
Twin Cities, MN
Ride
2015 e84 X1 35i Msport
All I see is some post about being denied some exemption. I don't understand half the fucking legal jargon. Thanks for your help
If you read the first page of that thread he linked to, it has a bunch of details of what lead to that lawsuit. Pretty shocking stuff...

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Those domains aren't worth diddly squat, forever tarnished by his behaviour and attitude.

Hope the law realises it as the auction will cost more than the sites are worth combined.

carabuser

Lieutenant
Oct 2, 2019
UK
Ride
Z4 35i & 335i
That PTS-BRG guy on Rennlist doesn't fuck about. I knew Sticky was an odd character but all that stuff about doxxing and harassing that guy's family is unhinged. He messed with the wrong guy.

Ironic that Tony is sticking the boot in though. With a rap sheet for physically assaulting a woman and a habit for regularly shitting on his customers he's a perfect match for Sticky.

SlowE93

Major
Jul 2, 2017
Just a plane ticket away !
Ride
E93
That PTS-BRG guy on Rennlist doesn't fuck about. I knew Sticky was an odd character but all that stuff about doxxing and harassing that guy's family is unhinged. He messed with the wrong guy.

Ironic that Tony is sticking the boot in though. With a rap sheet for physically assaulting a woman and a habit for regularly shitting on his customers he's a perfect match for Sticky.
AGREED

• Agree
Reactions: SLOWESTN54

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH

Priceless. Best thing I have read on a forum in a long time.

Only thing that is bad is that there was good n54 content that was searchable on that site.

Reactions: SlimE92