VA/NC/DC BOOST CREW MAYHEM 1.0 in Virginia Beach, VA May 4th - 6th 2018

JazRedGT

Corporal
Nov 5, 2016
Norfolk, VA / Yokosuka, Japan
Ride
2007 e92 N54
BOOST CREW MAYHEM 1.0 May 4th - 6th 2018
VA/NC/DC N54 N55 Boost Crew - Find us on Facebook.

Start planning now for our first official Boost Crew meet. Really excited to see some new cars and meet some new faces. As always we are open to suggestions and here to answer any questions. I will update this post as required.

Dyno Day 25 slots for 3 pulls @ $50. AWD Dynojet non-linked drums.

Here's a timeline of the events as planned currently.

******May 4th******

- Evening 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM

-We will be heading to Richmond/Sandston, VA to Richmond Dragway 1955 Portugee Rd, Sandston, VA 23150, for some Friday Night 1/4 mile Test n Tune. This is one of the most relaxed tracks in the area. On the way, there is usually a nice little cruise with a couple of straight aways.
1f609.png
I understand not everyone may be able to make this event as some might be driving in late to get into hotels and such. But address is there in case anyone wants to come out anyway. The day of I will make a post for roll out time and location.
Driver and car is $25 to race.
Spectators are $12 each.

******May 5th******

- Morning time from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- DYNO DAY 3 Pulls for $50 is the going rate provided by All Aspects Motorsports on 136 Tilden Ave, Chesapeake, VA 23320-3924.
- 10 car minimum 25 car maximum.

757 has a few E-85 pumps for those who need it. Just ask and we will help you find them.
We will be giving out trophies for this event later in the day. Categories consist of:
Highest HP Stock Twins(N54) / Stock Turbo(N55)
Highest HP Upgraded Twins
Highest HP Single Turbo
Highest HP Overall - Chance to walk away with 2 trophies here.

1. Jake Hershorin. RWD 335i
2. Michael Mc Fear Son. RWD 335i
3. Corey Williams. RWD Z4 35i
4. Nick Bauer AWD 335i
5. Aaron Scott. RWD 135i
6. Flexx Up. RWD 135i
7. Ryan Heitkamp. RWD 335is
8. Edwin Cuencas. RWD M5
9. Josh Ayer. RWD 335i
10. Ryan Grimm. RWD 335i
11. Ken Nelson. RWD 335i
12. Jerry Cale RWD 335i
13. Susan Michelle Prescott. RWD 335i
14. Christian Arkenberg. RWD 335i
15. Jon Mclawhorn. RWD 335i
16. Colin Hodge. RWD 335i
17. Evan MilIett. RWD 335i
18. Billy Orton. RWD 335i
19. Adrian Francis. RWD 335i
20. Manpreet Nijjar. RWD 335i
21. Zach Tucker. RWD 335i
22. Kenneth Eleonora. RWD 335i
23. Aj Hoti. RWD 335i
24. Preston Tribble. RWD 335i
25. Cory Cale. RWD 335i

-Afternoon 2:00 PM - Park closes or we decide to leave.

- Picnic / BBQ / Trophy Ceremonies
Red Wing Park 1398 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
We have reserved a park shelter that will be exclusively for us the entire day. There is a bathroom on site, baseball fields, kids park area, dog park, plenty of parking, grills on site that we will be using, will bring some music as well. We will meet here and after we eat and socialize a bit we will do a community vote for 2 more trophies.
Best in Show
Lemon in Show
Farthest Traveled

We're also going to be doing a raffle for some AWESOME PRIZES provided by some of the best vendors in the N5X Community.

VR Speed Factory
MOTIV Motorsport
EMP Tuning
Clark Performance Fabrication
Pinnacle Specialty Performance
Nelson Racing Wheel, LLC
MMP Engineering
Modded Performance Tuning LLC

Bavarian Outlawz
Carafello's Auto Sales
The Shop

We can get some really good photos here at the park and the park is a huge circle road so we can get a really good slow roll video here.
If we get done here a little early we can ride down to the beach for a little cruise through the Virginia Beach oceanfront. Get some good cruising video action on the way.

- Evening 9:00 PM - Whenever.
- Mexico Time. This section is self explanatory. LoL Those who wish to participate I will give the location of where the locals meet and you guys and girls can hand out gap sauce as desired.

******May 6th******

- 9:00 AM Breakfast - Location TBD

- Time to say good bye to those who traveled out of the area to us. We will meet up for one final group shot and some good food.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clean WHP