BMW X7 spotted with a little less camo

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
If you weren't aware, BMW is producing an X7 full-size luxury SUV currently dominated by the Mercedes-Benz GLS Class.
Npo1ds4.png

qJT3TZI.jpg

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
Any specs yet on its cargo capacity? Looking to replace the family minivan for those long-haul trips lol.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Iirc they made the last gen x5 smaller so the x7 would seem like a larger upgrade. I would wager it is only slightly larger than an e70.

Personally, I'm done with BMW savs. Better money spent elsewhere imo.

• Dumb
Reactions: BoostedE90

Rob09msport

Major
Oct 28, 2017
Monroe CT
Ride
09 335i msport le mans 18 x5
I def noticed my x5 is smaller than my 07 explorer and way smaller then my 06 navigator was but honestly perfect size just third row useless so I didnt get that option but with how expensive all mid and full size SUVs are why not get a bmw. Acura and lexus good bang for buck but they are just rebadged lower end trucks. After shopping around my wife who originally wanted to get a rogue blah, fell in love with the x5 ,my dumb ass was trying talk her into x3 of course she didnt like the way it looked. I had her happy with 30k truck instead I somehow talked her into talking me into a 68k truck funny how married life works.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
I def noticed my x5 is smaller than my 07 explorer and way smaller then my 06 navigator was but honestly perfect size just third row useless so I didnt get that option but with how expensive all mid and full size SUVs are why not get a bmw. Acura and lexus good bang for buck but they are just rebadged lower end trucks. After shopping around my wife who originally wanted to get a rogue blah, fell in love with the x5 ,my dumb ass was trying talk her into x3 of course she didnt like the way it looked. I had her happy with 30k truck instead I somehow talked her into talking me into a 68k truck funny how married life works.

Which truck did you end up with? I want to ditch my X5 Diesel for a truck. It's just hard for me to justify spending 50k+ for a damn truck lol.

The X3 is a bit small imo. I had the wife in both and instantly the X5 was the choice. The X3 felt like a 3 series just lifted. Not enough space for our family.

FYI the grill in the 1st post look heinous.

• Dumb
Reactions: BoostedE90