Bmw n55 2011 big boost 3.4

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
Running that large of pumps seems a bit excessive to me. I've made 800+whp on dual 450s and thats alot less stress on the stock ekp

Mdilo

Jun 9, 2022
My bad my tuner is Steven from wedge performance and no I usually get those codes while doing a pull on high way

Here this is 4th gear pull

Usually the car has rough idle while reversing or when put in drive also it idles weird on park I have video but I can’t upload it here
Not sure if this is the same issue butt I have the same car with 66k FBO and the idle does surge slightly when parked and if you put a load on the engine like putting in reverse, turning the wheel to lock or turning the ac on the idle seems to rev up slightly to compensate for the load and then the idle will search and then settle to normal. Mine is not a rough idle, just a slight surge. It has done this stock since I bought the car and 2 of my friends with the same car have the same issue. With muffler delete and cat-less the idle surge is more noticeable because its louder.

viaghosty

Jun 27, 2022
Yep, I ran a 535 and 525 off the stock EKP but I did make it have active cooling. It did work for a while but I changed it for the EOS BMP4 when I had the funds for peace of mind.
where were you able to get the module? Looking for one myself