BMW Drifting Game on your iPhone & Andriod!

Nov 28, 2016
Surrey, United Kingdom
www.mlperformance.co.uk
Ride
E91 335i (N54)
Checkout Drift Fanatics on the App Store if you like BMW and drifting! You may even spot our logo around the track when you are sliding along in the upcoming release!

27545654_1623158297726961_3854794802940304771_n.jpg

Big shoutout to Adam for offering our first video game advertisement in his wonderful creation.

Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ProfiSoft.DriftFanatics&hl=en_GB

Apple App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drift-fanatics-car-drifting/id1294234150?mt=8

#bmw #drifting #sponsor

Reactions: Benji335i

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
Thanks for the link @ N54tech. Best entertainment I had this week, and it didn't cost anything!

Filippo

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
Man, forums get screwed over by vendors like this. Next thing hell be asking to delete threads and posts to censor anything that threatens his income.

Nov 28, 2016
Surrey, United Kingdom
www.mlperformance.co.uk
Ride
E91 335i (N54)
Arent you the dude that tried to sell ball bearing twins and have people discover that you aren't telling the truth?

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45755

So you moved on from turbo r&d to mobile app now?

Dear Cloud9blue,

Which part in the thread posted we didn't tell the truth?

We have several sets of M Turbo running here in the UK, one is currently tuned by @Twisted Tuning and another set tuned by @trebila, both with great result and satisfied customer. The stage 3 is also still in development, hoping to finalise the testing in the next few months! :)

The App was designed by one of our customer Adam, and it is a cool game so we thought we would share, and it's the first video game to feature our logo!

I hope you find the above helpful, however please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Marshall Lee | Founder of ML Performance

Nov 28, 2016
Surrey, United Kingdom
www.mlperformance.co.uk
Ride
E91 335i (N54)
Man, forums get screwed over by vendors like this. Next thing hell be asking to delete threads and posts to censor anything that threatens his income.

Dear Aus335iguy,

Thanks for your feedback, we have never made such request and would never do so, nor are we here to screw anyone over.

It's a cool game designed by one of our customer, Adam, and we thought we would share within the BMW community! Plus our logo on the banner is super cool!

If you are unfamiliar with us, we offer an excellent service and a wide range of product, mainly from the US. If you have any doubts, please kindly visit our Facebook page, Google as well as our website for independent reviews left by our customers.

Facebook Reviews:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/MLPerformanceUK/reviews/?ref=page_internal

Google Reviews:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=g...8#lrd=0x4876712bc8443c0b:0xbdf2e0d7c996fc14,1,,,

I hope you find the above helpful, however please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
That thread exposed the fact that you don’t and can’t manufacture turbos in house as you stated and your address in Surry is above a chip shop. That means that while the product you are selling may indeed be good and proper you may not be.

Please show us your in house manufacturing facility as originally stated in that thread.

My comment about forum censorship wasn’t directed at you specifically but I have seen threads deleted when vendors don’t like being exposed. That ends up diminishing the value that the forum brings to its members

Reactions: fredcase
Nov 28, 2016
Surrey, United Kingdom
www.mlperformance.co.uk
Ride
E91 335i (N54)
That thread exposed the fact that you don’t and can’t manufacture turbos in house as you stated and your address in Surry is above a chip shop. That means that while the product you are selling may indeed be good and proper you may not be.

Please show us your in house manufacturing facility as originally stated in that thread.

My comment about forum censorship wasn’t directed at you specifically but I have seen threads deleted when vendors don’t like being exposed. That ends up diminishing the value that the forum brings to its members

Dear Aus335iguy,

Thanks for you reply and sorry for the misunderstanding, I don't spend much time on the forum as you can see, so I wasn't following deleted threads etc. my apology. We have nothing to hide so I have never asked anything to be edited or removed on the forum.

As per the thread posted above by cloud9blue, we don't own the facility that design and manufacture the turbos in house. I have picked the wrong word when posting the initial thread, which I have also admitted in the thread. What I really intended to say is that everything is done under one roof and not outsourced, so the quality can be maintained and controlled. In house is probably not the right word to use, as many have assumed we claim to own and manufacture these turbos, which is not the case. We are simply a re-seller of various brands such as VRSF, BMS, Fuel-It etc. and M Turbo happens to be one of them.

Our office is registered in Surrey, and our business model allow me to work from any part of the world, as we simply have a warehouse that ships stuff out and I handle the rest, so long as I have internet connection! :)

I hope this clears things up! However, if you still have any doubt, please do not hesitate to ask and I will be more than happy to help!

Kind regards,
Marshall Lee | Founder of ML Performance UK

• Dumb

cloud9blue

Sergeant
Oct 17, 2017
Ride
09 E92 335i
Dear Cloud9blue,

Which part in the thread posted we didn't tell the truth?

We have several sets of M Turbo running here in the UK, one is currently tuned by @Twisted Tuning and another set tuned by @trebila, both with great result and satisfied customer. The stage 3 is also still in development, hoping to finalise the testing in the next few months! :)

The App was designed by one of our customer Adam, and it is a cool game so we thought we would share, and it's the first video game to feature our logo!

Kind regards,

Dear,

Why keep on claiming credit for something you just resell and have nothing to do with the actual r&d and manufacturing?

King regards,
Cloud9

PS no one cares about your logo nor a phone game on this forum. and online reviews can be easily faked and skewed these days. just ask VTT and MMP.

• Agree
Nov 28, 2016
Surrey, United Kingdom
www.mlperformance.co.uk
Ride
E91 335i (N54)
Dear,

Why keep on claiming credit for something you just resell and have nothing to do with the actual r&d and manufacturing?

King regards,
Cloud9

PS no one cares about your logo nor a phone game on this forum. and online reviews can be easily faked and skewed these days. just ask VTT and MMP.

Dear Cloud9,

Many thanks for your kind reply.

We were helping the development and was very excited to share it when it was completed. That was all :)

Regarding the reviews, they are all genuine reviews left by our customers and we have no interest in making them up, it is not how we conduct our business nor what we believed in. We are grateful for how far we have come and will continue to grow and support our customer based in UK/EU as well as many worldwide customers :)

I’m sorry to hear if you didn’t care, maybe others will be interested in the game, Adam put a lot of effort in and has great reviews on Google Play.

I hope this clears things up! However, if you still have any doubt, please do not hesitate to ask and I will be more than happy to help!

Kind regards,
Marshall Lee | Founder of ML Performance UK

• Dumb