Black Market Parts - November Promo Review

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
Yes, you are correct, 23hrs ago the promo ended. And that was enough time for BM-Parts.com to contact me, take my order, ship my order, and for it to be delivered. If you haven't seen my original review of the @BlackMarketParts bucketless LPFP that was because it was on page 4 of my build thread:

https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads/335is-build-rebuilding-a-neglected-335is.2289/page-4

So without the November Promo I wouldn't have ever known who BM Parts were much less ordered anything from them. And I've had the pleasure of purchasing in house BM Parts items (LPFP) and some of their products they carry from other manufacturers (PrecisionRaceworks Coils). This is the PR Coils.

As noted before @BlackMarketParts was able to fill this order in less than 24hrs, which means their online inventory system is accurate. If the item says In Stock this is something on their shelf they are going to ship themselves, so they are sitting on inventory. There are items that indicate drop-shipment from the manufacturer too....so they are being very transparent about their operations in this regard.

Here's what arrived on my doorstep about an hour ago:

full?d=1512157307.jpg

full?d=1512157279.jpg

I'll be installing these tonight and updating my flash that V8bait has been working on. The cold starts have been a lil rough ever since the move to e85 so this should cure that without issue. I'll follow up after the install but for now I'll leave you with another pic of an @BlackMarketParts LPFP :)

full?lightbox=1&last_edit_date=1511204251.jpg

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
I need to add a bit about customer service. I wrote that post above thinking that it would be obvious, but as I re-read it I didn't think I emphasised it enough. If you can't already tell this was really pushing an order quickly. BM-Parts were working on items in the shop, and stopped to pack/label/ship this order so it went out when it did. I didn't ask them to do that, and I told them it was OK to get it out at their leisure, but they really wanted to.

This was indicative of my last order with them as well, I ordered the LPFP on a Sunday and it was shipped by 9am on the following Monday. I have little hesitation in pointing out this fact in light of other issues the community has seen elsewhere over the course of 2017.

BMP-PrecisionRaceworks

Private
Platinum Vendor
Jun 19, 2017
Texas
www.bm-parts.com
Thank you for your review of us as a company. We do try to be transparent with all of our customers. We would rather show that a product will be dropshipped rather than give the impression that we have it in the shelf just to get a sale. As for the Bucketless systems, we have about 20 of these ready to ship, and many more brackets ready to be assembled into a kit.