Anybody know why my n54 is throwing this many codes? More information below⬇️

N54addict

Apr 9, 2024
IMG_3402.png

I’ve replaced the mosfets in the ecu, crankshaft sensor, spark plugs, ignition coils and the battery I’m kinda just stuck at this point it cranks and cranks and when I erase the codes it will start with no throttle response and super bouncy idle sometimes the idle will calm down and sit at 1k rpm’s but then go back to jumping somebody please help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated!

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
Grounding strap ok? Seems like it could be electrical.

What happened right before this started?

Other thing I think of is slipped hub. But doesn't explain the power management codes.

Reactions: wheela

N54addict

Apr 9, 2024

Other thing I think of is slipped hub. But doesn't explain the power management codes.
I bought it none running and yeah grounding strap is good last time I check I was maybe thinking it was the master relay but I could be wrong pretty sure I would have to get a whole new fuse boxing since mine is a non serviceable relay

ShocknAwe

Captain
Jan 24, 2018
Charleston, SC
Ride
N54/3 1er ///Mutt
I bought it none running and yeah grounding strap is good last time I check I was maybe thinking it was the master relay but I could be wrong pretty sure I would have to get a whole new fuse boxing since mine is a non serviceable relay
Oh that's gonna be tough. I'd want to test every harness relay junction box etc then.

Was it salvage/water damage?

Might be a good opportunity to engine swap.

N54addict

Apr 9, 2024

Oh that's gonna be tough. I'd want to test every harness relay junction box etc then.

Was it salvage/water damage?

Might be a good opportunity to engine swap.
It was salvage title from a wreck in the rear end but other than that no water leaks in or anything a lot of people are saying it’s the throttle body or that I need to re flash it from mhd or even reset the throttle body what do you think?