AD Engineering 535 FMIC and Billet Top Hat for E8X/E9X

AD-ENG

Corporal
Oct 22, 2016
No offense, but did you even read that thread? The very first few paragraphs deal with his incorrectly machined intercoolers. And then there's how many more posts about his shit quality control, and shit customer service?

Ya, I'm a dick, I'll own that. But I'm not here fucking my customers either.

Incorrectly machined intercooler?!

AD-ENG

Corporal
Oct 22, 2016
@Aaron , I think I do remember you. You're the the guy that was butthurt about the 8AN fitting angle right? Real simple solution to not liking something.... it's called, "don't buy it."

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
Ya, the guy ordered 3" inlets/outlets. You sent him 2.5. Let me guess, he shouldn't have bought it?

You advertised the fittings as being AN-8. They weren't even close.

AD-ENG

Corporal
Oct 22, 2016
Yep, made a mistake. Was more than happy to exchange it, which he decided not do and run it.

Were you working on your own fitting when mine came out? Just trying to understand your issue. Fitting works perfect and was so popular that i sold out and some people were paying more than retail on used ones to obtain them... sounds like a horrible part lol.

Aaron

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2016
Colorado
Ride
Silver 2013 335is 6MT
He probably decided not to because it would've taken another 6 months of you ghosting him.

You made a mistake on the fittings too, never offered to make those right.

No I wasn't. My issue is that it was advertised at AN-8. That's a critical measurement, as the reason people use AN fittings is because the sizes are industry wide, reliable, and seal to thousands of PSI. Yours don't even seal under vacuum, and yes I've tested this. Your manufacturer fucked up, and instead of making it right you continued to sell them, and continued to advertise them at AN-8. They're not even close.

Ya, they're popular, they can be valuable pieces in a PCV system. That doesn't mean you didn't fuck up.