AC Fabrication Top Mounts Single Turbo Kit

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
I will post here when i start installing the kit and get all the parts i need, Money is tight tight now... i sold my bike to buy this kit...
I'd love to see the progress and an actual review, for which the progress posts are effectively that.

It has become clear to me that there is a lot of sketchy stuff going on with this platform and the vendors around it. Threads that start off like this one unfortunately feed into that, even though it may not be intended by the OP.

Unfortunately this won't happen, but the vendors egging people on to post their stuff just adds to it.

Good luck with your build and post as you get going!

Filippo

chadillac2000

Corporal
Oct 26, 2017
NC
Ride
2008 BMW 135i
I remember unboxing my kit for the first time about 6 weeks ago. All I wanted to do was take pictures of all the pretty parts. It was like Christmas morning.

I wouldn't worry about fitment. I'm sure yours will fit perfectly, just as mine did when I installed it earlier this month. Unless you ordered a fully custom kit to accommodate a larger, water cooled BW EFR turbo, I don't think you'll have any issues.

Congrats and keep us updated. Are you planning to install everything yourself?

Sounds like this guy doesn't even know who Payam is, so I doubt he was encouraged to post anything. From first hand experience, Anthony is absolutely not the type to ask anyone to review anything online.

Reactions: TWilly and Torgus

chadillac2000

Corporal
Oct 26, 2017
NC
Ride
2008 BMW 135i

BMWPower88

Lurker
Mar 22, 2018
Ride
R91 335Xi
I remember unboxing my kit for the first time about 6 weeks ago. All I wanted to do was take pictures of all the pretty parts. It was like Christmas morning.

I wouldn't worry about fitment. I'm sure yours will fit perfectly, just as mine did when I installed it earlier this month. Unless you ordered a fully custom kit to accommodate a larger, water cooled BW EFR turbo, I don't think you'll have any issues.

Sounds like this guy doesn't even know who Payam is, so I doubt he was encouraged to post anything. From first hand experience, Anthony is absolutely not the type to ask anyone to review anything online.
I will do it by myself yes.
I still need few parts like manifold gaskets . Turbo oil drain that goes into block, among long list of parts
Anthony told me that you did full write up on how you installed this kit, can you share it?

Last edited:

cloud9blue

Sergeant
Oct 17, 2017
Ride
09 E92 335i

OP said it for himself that ACF asked him to write a "review"...
Anyway, I can really hope OP doesn't run into the same problem that I had.

That said, my experience with ACF wasn't the only negative one. @Lifestyler had fitment issues for his standard PTE turbo kit too, which he had to fix by himself (https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads/lifestylers-6466-135i.2260/). A few people on the n54tech group buy have a lot to complain about Anthony's way of doing business too... http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40301&page=3

Mar 14, 2017
Minot, ND
Ride
2010 135i
Looks great man. I’ve had nothing but positive experience with Anthony myself. There have been a few bits on my own car that I didn’t want to pay for CNC work on a single part that I’ve bought from Anthony. Been following his work for a while now. I know he gets slammed on response time here and there but his work looks to be top notch. Can’t wait to see it installed and the car running!

Begood69

Corporal
Nov 13, 2016
Fayetteville, NC
Ride
335i N54 Predator 3.2L stroker
Looks great man. I’ve had nothing but positive experience with Anthony myself. There have been a few bits on my own car that I didn’t want to pay for CNC work on a single part that I’ve bought from Anthony. Been following his work for a while now. I know he gets slammed on response time here and there but his work looks to be top notch. Can’t wait to see it installed and the car running!

Agreed.
Met the guy, when @Payam@BMS was still there.
My kit is great no issues.

Congrats on ur kit..