A tire made from duct tape

DCook

Sergeant
May 25, 2018
Ride
08 BMW e92
Never seen anything like that before. Lol. If I was rich I would give him a set of Toyo Tires' Proxes A20.
That dude has plenty of money. Especially after the shit he pulled on the o.g haggard crew. I refuse to give him views, and so do a ton of others.

DCook

Sergeant
May 25, 2018
Ride
08 BMW e92
more info?
Life OD, that channel use to be haggard garage. Use to be a bunch of friends, who did crazy funny shit, and orion whos name the channel was registered was screwing over his friends keeping the cash they made from ads and not spreading equal. Especially to rudnick who did a lot of the editing. Everyone parted ways, orion made a separate channel of his own, it grew big, since he still had rights to HG channel, he changed name to life od and deleted all the original content, so he can make revenue off the already subbed people and previous view counts. Its really a long fucked up story to try and explain if you haven't been a subscriber for a long time. Theres been videos surfacing how orions treated his friends and what not as well.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Life OD, that channel use to be haggard garage. Use to be a bunch of friends, who did crazy funny shit, and orion whos name the channel was registered was screwing over his friends keeping the cash they made from ads and not spreading equal. Especially to rudnick who did a lot of the editing. Everyone parted ways, orion made a separate channel of his own, it grew big, since he still had rights to HG channel, he changed name to life od and deleted all the original content, so he can make revenue off the already subbed people and previous view counts. Its really a long fucked up story to try and explain if you haven't been a subscriber for a long time. Theres been videos surfacing how orions treated his friends and what not as well.

I didn't know that. I wonder how many subs he lost from that incident

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a shame.

Well you know what they say about money:
The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially
If that man fucked up, get yo' ass stuck up
Money and blood don't mix like 2 dicks and no bitch
Find yourself in serious shit

Reactions: Hydra Performance