6AT TO DCT ,then how to flash xHP?

E90TommyB

Private
Apr 9, 2018
Indiana
Ride
2007 E90 335i
xHP supports a lot of coupe type codes. The only way to check to see if your car is supported is by matching your type code to xHPs list. If its on the list, you dont have to swap vins. If its not on the list you're gonna have to swap vins.. You would have to buy both the DCT flash license and DCT maps.

Since your car is an 07, I don't think you'll be supported for flashing with your vin.
Does the type code have to be under the dct support codes only or can it be one of the type codes under the 6at support?

1DCTN54 Matt

Aug 31, 2021
Ride
135i DCT swap pure hi flo
Damn i was in this situation all last year boys… you need to buy a donor black CAS3 and key fob and have it re written buy a man with knowledge obviously (bimmerecu.solutions) obviously write it out to any DCT vin again any… i’m testing the waters cause i was impatient but my buddy who had a 135is gave me his vin that he already had purchased a XHP 7 speed license and it still made me purchase everything again from top to bottom(spoke with xhp support and they said one thing one day and another thing the next) .. moving on you will just need to unplug your current CAS and swap with your donor and use your donor key just to perform a quick flash via XHP then after the flash simply remove and swap back to your original CAS. there was a bit of codes i had to clear but everything was perfectly fine and flashed after that… i am however using a N55 DCT vin on my N54 dct swapped 1 series and so far the shifts are crispy or at least what i wanted to see and feel out it but when i do have time i will rewrite a N54 vin to see if it’s any different for now this is working with the custom tune i have.. hope this helps anyone sorry i’m not the greatest story teller or paragraph novel type 🤣 IG(MPROVS)