FS 335is Single Turbo DCT 6266 Doc Race FOR SALE!

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
FOR SALE $23,000

Well, here it is. The *only* car like it out there. 335is, N54, DCT, Single Turbo 6266 BB Doc Race, with a FULL M3 drivetrain conversion. You read that right, this car has the M3 GTS DCT control systems and drivetrain behind the N54. This was the car used to figure out how that swap was possible. Everything is fully functional and flawless. Here is the rundown:

2011 335is DCT
Black w/Oyster White interior
NAV
52512mi

Performance Mods:
Doc Race 6266 BB Gen2 turbo kit jet hot coated
Dual Walbro 450 pumps
Dual Holley Hydramats
Full fuel line upgrades to -6an from the original 5/16 nylon lines
VTT Shotgun upgraded HPFP
Precision Raceworks Coils
7.5" VRSF Race Core Intercooler
Tial BOV
Dual Tial External Wastegates
Custom BQ DCT Tune on a 1M DME
Motiv Flex Fuel Kit (installed but not activated, running E85 only right now)
Motiv Boost Box w/Mac Solenoid
ADE Oil Cooler Thermostat
18" 437 BMW F10 wheels wrapped in Hankook v12 Evo2's. 245's up front and 275's out back
19" 313 BMW 335is wheels (included)
New Brake Rotors full flush of all fluid
MFactory 18lb Single Mass DCT Flywheel (1 of 20 made and in existence)...included but not installed

M3 GTS Conversion Mods:
M3 GTS DCT Flash
M3 DSC (dynamic stability control, abs)
M3 KOMBI (dash/gauges)
M3 GWS (shift selector)
M3 MDrive SZL (steering column clock spring and switches)
M3 Rear Diff 3.15
M3 Axles
M3 Driveshaft
M3 Switch Cluster Center Console
M3 ShiftLogic
M3 Switch Cluster Dash

I think the performance mods pretty well speak for themselves. This is a well proven 750hp setup that is tuned right now to 600hp (19psi). This is a mild tune for the car and the limitation is the stock clutches. Upgrading the stock clutch would allow turning to boost up to the limits of the turbo as all other supporting mods are there. The rear gear ratio has changed from 2.56 to 3.15 with the M3 conversion. This combined with ~600hp means the car is severely traction limited right now. 3rd gear rolling start will light the tires up, 4th gear is where traction begins to be predictable.

The M3 conversion means that you also have full ShiftLogic, M Mode, and most importantly...adjustable Launch Control. This is one of only 3 335is cars to have this conversion in the world (this one was the first)...and this is the ONLY one with this much power. The whole reason for doing the M3 conversion was to allow for fully adjustable Launch Control with no DSC/Traction Control intervention. As it sits you can have the car launch from any RPM adjustable in 100rpm increments from 3500rpm all the way to 6000rpm.
You will also get a couple giant boxes of spare parts when you purchase the car. The original drivetrain, interior trim, 335is switch gear and controls. You also get tons of non performance stock/factory parts as well like an extra HPFP, a full set of factory coils, original FMIC, etc. Bring a pickup for the spare parts. Bring clean underwear for the drive home.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
She's a beaut, rare and unique and all high quality parts. Well worth the asking price imo.

What are you moving on to? GLWS

derekgates

Lieutenant
Feb 23, 2018
NW FL
derekgates.us
Ride
2011 335is
Damn, I am shocked to see this car for sale. You are the reason I have the M3 conversion parts in my garage waiting on a driveshaft modification. You are an inspiration for me!

Great car for sale, I am sure you will have zero issues selling this beast. If I had the spare cash.... :p

• Agree
Reactions: mnick

mnick

Private
Jan 11, 2018
Tampa
Ride
335is
Unbelievable price for an unbelievably car! You have a ton of equity in this car and community, we are all very appreciative.

335is02

Corporal
Mar 10, 2018
Ride
2012 BMW 335is
Damn, I am shocked to see this car for sale. You are the reason I have the M3 conversion parts in my garage waiting on a driveshaft modification. You are an inspiration for me!

Great car for sale, I am sure you will have zero issues selling this beast. If I had the spare cash.... :p
Agreed! This build was one that incuraged me to build an IS! Wish you the best with the sale and your next venture.

Youngmoney

Apr 27, 2019
Ride
335is
FOR SALE $23,000

Well, here it is. The *only* car like it out there. 335is, N54, DCT, Single Turbo 6266 BB Doc Race, with a FULL M3 drivetrain conversion. You read that right, this car has the M3 GTS DCT control systems and drivetrain behind the N54. This was the car used to figure out how that swap was possible. Everything is fully functional and flawless. Here is the rundown:

2011 335is DCT
Black w/Oyster White interior
NAV
52512mi

Performance Mods:
Doc Race 6266 BB Gen2 turbo kit jet hot coated
Dual Walbro 450 pumps
Dual Holley Hydramats
Full fuel line upgrades to -6an from the original 5/16 nylon lines
VTT Shotgun upgraded HPFP
Precision Raceworks Coils
7.5" VRSF Race Core Intercooler
Tial BOV
Dual Tial External Wastegates
Custom BQ DCT Tune on a 1M DME
Motiv Flex Fuel Kit (installed but not activated, running E85 only right now)
Motiv Boost Box w/Mac Solenoid
ADE Oil Cooler Thermostat
18" 437 BMW F10 wheels wrapped in Hankook v12 Evo2's. 245's up front and 275's out back
19" 313 BMW 335is wheels (included)
New Brake Rotors full flush of all fluid
MFactory 18lb Single Mass DCT Flywheel (1 of 20 made and in existence)...included but not installed

M3 GTS Conversion Mods:
M3 GTS DCT Flash
M3 DSC (dynamic stability control, abs)
M3 KOMBI (dash/gauges)
M3 GWS (shift selector)
M3 MDrive SZL (steering column clock spring and switches)
M3 Rear Diff 3.15
M3 Axles
M3 Driveshaft
M3 Switch Cluster Center Console
M3 ShiftLogic
M3 Switch Cluster Dash

I think the performance mods pretty well speak for themselves. This is a well proven 750hp setup that is tuned right now to 600hp (19psi). This is a mild tune for the car and the limitation is the stock clutches. Upgrading the stock clutch would allow turning to boost up to the limits of the turbo as all other supporting mods are there. The rear gear ratio has changed from 2.56 to 3.15 with the M3 conversion. This combined with ~600hp means the car is severely traction limited right now. 3rd gear rolling start will light the tires up, 4th gear is where traction begins to be predictable.

The M3 conversion means that you also have full ShiftLogic, M Mode, and most importantly...adjustable Launch Control. This is one of only 3 335is cars to have this conversion in the world (this one was the first)...and this is the ONLY one with this much power. The whole reason for doing the M3 conversion was to allow for fully adjustable Launch Control with no DSC/Traction Control intervention. As it sits you can have the car launch from any RPM adjustable in 100rpm increments from 3500rpm all the way to 6000rpm.
You will also get a couple giant boxes of spare parts when you purchase the car. The original drivetrain, interior trim, 335is switch gear and controls. You also get tons of non performance stock/factory parts as well like an extra HPFP, a full set of factory coils, original FMIC, etc. Bring a pickup for the spare parts. Bring clean underwear for the drive home.
Is this car still available??