GIVEAWAY! #3 - VSRF 7.5" Race Core or 7" HD FMIC or 5" Stepped FMIC New Years Raffle!

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
vrsf-n54-fmic5_1.jpg
INSTRUCTIONS:
Okay folks, I think you know the drill. I'm going to keep this one REAL simple because I know if there aren't big flashing GIFs and red arrows, a lot of you won't follow.

Just like last time, there are two separate ways to enter:

1. Post in THIS thread at least once and like and share the FB announcement post on your wall listed HERE. AND/OR:
  2. Enter the raffle on the home page. You may enter as many times as you want! Each raffle ticket is 25 credits, you earn them by posting replies(5+), making threads(10+), referrals(25), etc.
One lucky person who posts in this thread and three lucky people who enter the raffle will be selected and will face-off in a final four, random number drawing to determine the final winner.

The drawing will occur on January 1st, so long as there are 500 members of the forum. Our system detects fake/duplicate accounts and offenders will be automatically disqualified. If the member count is not met by January 1st, the contest will be extended until it has.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

So, @Tiago@VRSF has been speaking to me about helping the SpoolStreet.com community continue to grow, which is fantastic! He has put up an FMIC of the winner's choice up for grabs. This means you can pick up the 7.5" Race Core or the 7" HD, 5" Stepped, 7" Core etc, whichever suits your needs better.

You can see the rest of VRSF's products at their site: https://www.vr-speed.com/

vrsf-n54-fmic5_2.jpg 2016-05-23_11.50.42.jpg vrsf-n54-fmic7_2.jpg 14571885_1161740570563569_539707762_o.jpg
racefmiclogs.jpg

(Above is a 4th gear pull @ 35 PSI. This car made 790whp and the ambient temperature was 94 degrees Fahrenheit. As you can see there is a minimal 11 degree rise in intake temperatures and the boost maintains steadily throughout the RPM range providing adequate flow for the PTE 6466 turbo.)

Additional Rules and Details:
  1. Being selected by one of the two above methods of entry does not guarantee you'll win the contest prize. It only gives an entry into the final four drawing.
  2. SpoolStreet.com staff will verify the final winner is a member of N5X Enthusiasts and that the entrant meets the criteria listed here, if not a new winner will be chosen until the criteria is met. The winning entrant must respond and agree to the terms within 72 hours of the contest ending.
  3. If you are the FINAL winner, you may transfer the winning rights ONE(1) time only, and we will instruct the OEM to dropship to the correct individual using their name and address listed on a legal form of identification. Shipping at winner's expense. This new recipient must have been a member of SpoolStreet.com at the time of the drawing, and the transfer of ownership must be documented here at SpoolStreet.com! So if you intend to pawn it off, make sure the recipient is registered here before I draw the winner. I want to see participation. The final winner may not otherwise resell the prize within 6 months and must prove they have installed it on their own vehicle.
  4. A random member will be chosen from the four finalists using a random number generator with each finalist representing numbers 1 through 4 alphabetically. This contest excludes SpoolStreet.com staff and ownership.
  5. An honest review must be posted on this forum EXCLUSIVELY within 4 weeks of delivery of the contest prize. If you cannot ensure this, please transfer the winning rights to another eligible member who can.
  6. The drawing will be made once the forum has 500 total members, so make use of your referral links listed in the user menu at the top right of the page and post new threads!
  7. Terms are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to disqualify an entrant for any reason.

Krc

Nov 5, 2016
New york
vrsf-n54-fmic5_1.jpg
INSTRUCTIONS:
Okay folks, I think you know the drill. I'm going to keep this one REAL simple because I know if there aren't big flashing GIFs and red arrows, a lot of you won't follow.

Just like last time, there are two separate ways to enter:

1. Post in THIS thread at least once and like and share the FB announcement post on your wall listed HERE. AND/OR:
  2. Enter the raffle on the home page. You may enter as many times as you want! Each raffle ticket is 25 credits, you earn them by posting replies(5+), making threads(10+), referrals(25), etc.
One lucky person who posts in this thread and three lucky people who enter the raffle will be selected and will face-off in a final four, random number drawing to determine the final winner.

The drawing will occur on January 1st, so long as there are 500 members of the forum. Our system detects fake/duplicate accounts and offenders will be automatically disqualified. If the member count is not met by January 1st, the contest will be extended until it has.

PRODUCT DETAILS:

So, @Tiago@VRSF has been speaking to me about helping the SpoolStreet.com community continue to grow, which is fantastic! He has put up an FMIC of the winner's choice up for grabs. This means you can pick up the 7.5" Race Core or the 7" HD, 5" Stepped, 7" Core etc, whichever suits your needs better.

You can see the rest of VRSF's products at their site: https://www.vr-speed.com/

View attachment 555 View attachment 556 View attachment 557 View attachment 558
View attachment 559
(Above is a 4th gear pull @ 35 PSI. This car made 790whp and the ambient temperature was 94 degrees Fahrenheit. As you can see there is a minimal 11 degree rise in intake temperatures and the boost maintains steadily throughout the RPM range providing adequate flow for the PTE 6466 turbo.)

Additional Rules and Details:
Hopefully I will get picked!

Reactions: doublespaces