2018 BMW i8 Roadster

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
I get the point we all get the point and we sell a shit ton of these... But man they gotta get faster! They are dog shit slow! Especially for what they are. I enjoy driving an i3 more and I'm not joking lol

I'm looking forward to them releasing a FAST I car! I'm at the north American headquarters in Woodcliff lake the next couple days.. Havnt been up here in awhile, I'm looking forward to seeing what new stuff and pre release cars are up here :)

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
I get the point we all get the point and we sell a shit ton of these... But man they gotta get faster! They are dog shit slow! Especially for what they are. I enjoy driving an i3 more and I'm not joking lol

I'm looking forward to them releasing a FAST I car! I'm at the north American headquarters in Woodcliff lake the next couple days.. Havnt been up here in awhile, I'm looking forward to seeing what new stuff and pre release cars are up here :)

I've only walked around them on the sales floor, never driven one. So basically they are all show no go? Seems like quite the premium just to be in a BMW and electric simultaneously.

Bmwfixerguy1

Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i MT
Look up it's stats it's not a super car lol

I think and know at some point they will have a very quick electric car! All focus is off diesel now and all electric

Reactions: doublespaces

ASquared

Corporal
Nov 6, 2016
Las Vegas
I agree, it's definitely not fast enough to be classified a super car or even justify its price tag. You're just paying the premium to drive an "electric BMW" like mentioned.