2017 Honda Civic Si

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Like the Civic Type R, this is another factory boosted Honda, this one comes with a 205hp 1.5L engine with a helical LSD and costs $25k. Maybe we'll be seeing some more for the civic again:

Last edited:

Jsherry20

Sergeant
Dec 21, 2016
Huge, especially for that price point. watching companies like VITuned work over many previous generations of civics go 10's with ease just shows how much further they'll be able to push this platform in my eyes.

Jsherry20

Sergeant
Dec 21, 2016
I think this may be my next car. It may not have the prestige of my BMW but, it will be more reliable and cheaper!
Definitely is more reliable and cheaper, I need to do some more research on the motor, stock turbo capabilities, and see what hondata really pumps out in this platform, I'm definitely curious. I wouldn't want to own another FWD car though. I'm sure this transmission will need the gears replaced with helical straight cut gears to hold any power lol.

olliej

Dec 5, 2016
Definitely is more reliable and cheaper, I need to do some more research on the motor, stock turbo capabilities, and see what hondata really pumps out in this platform, I'm definitely curious. I wouldn't want to own another FWD car though. I'm sure this transmission will need the gears replaced with helical straight cut gears to hold any power lol.
Maybe hold on until the R is available?