SOLD 2007 E92 335i MOTIV750 Single Turbo

blisstik

Corporal
Mar 27, 2018
Ride
E92 MOTIV750 (Sold)
I am selling my MOTIV 750 single turbo modified E92 2007 335i (Space Gray / Coral Red). Please read all of the information below. If you are serious, please PM me and make an offer.

Year: 2007
Make: BMW
Model: 335i E92
Mileage: 112,5xx miles

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is it still for sale?
A: Yes! (this will change to No once it's sold)

Q: Do you have a service log with all the mods and details?
A: See below. Also, the photos in the PDF do not reflect the RTD Shifter.

Q: How much power does it make?
A: Depends on how much boost. See attached dyno sheet below (not my actual dyno). I've normally ran at 23PSI on summer and 20PSI on winter.

Q: Why are you selling it?
A: Got a sedan and its now a garage queen.

Q: How does it drive?
A: With the custom tune done by MOTIV, it drives like stock turbos with downpipes and mild tune on the low end but a monster after 4K RPM.

Q: How does the clutch feel?
A: It's stiff compared to stock but you will get used to it.

Q: How does shifting feel?
A: It feels solid, mechanical, short and precise.

Q: What type of gas can you use?
A: You can use any gas from 91 octane thru 100% E85 without flashing as it has the Motiv Flex Fuel kit. No flashing or anything. Just pump and go!

Q: How can you log?
A: You can log via MHD app for Android. I will include the Nexus 5X phone used for logging and monitoring.

Q: Can I stream music via Bluetooth?
A: Yes via the Tune2Air WMA3000B Bluetooth adapter which the radio sees as "iPod". You can then use SoundCloud for all your music and even use the steering wheel to skip tracks. You can also plugin a USB drive and play music through there as well.

Q: Have you done any oil analysis?
A: Yes, for the last two oil changes, I've sent an oil analysis to BlackStone Labs. I can provide the reports if requested.

Q: Have you done a compression test?
A: Compression test was done at 108K 07/13/2016. Results are 180-175-180-180-175-180, cylinder 1 thru 6, respectively. Photos can be provided.

Attachments

• E92_ST_DataSheet.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 265
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Torgus

Gencheezzy

Private
Aug 4, 2018
Ride
e90 335i 6mt
I am selling my MOTIV 750 single turbo modified E92 2007 335i (Space Gray / Coral Red). Please read all of the information below. If you are serious, please PM me and make an offer.

Year: 2007
Make: BMW
Model: 335i E92
Mileage: 112,5xx miles

PRICE: 20K OBO

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is it still for sale?
A: Yes! (this will change to No once it's sold)

Q: Do you have a service log with all the mods and details?
A: See below. Also, the photos in the PDF do not reflect the RTD Shifter.

Q: How much power does it make?
A: Depends on how much boost. See attached dyno sheet below (not my actual dyno). I've normally ran at 23PSI on summer and 20PSI on winter.

Q: Why are you selling it?
A: Got a sedan and its now a garage queen.

Q: How does it drive?
A: With the custom tune done by MOTIV, it drives like stock turbos with downpipes and mild tune on the low end but a monster after 4K RPM.

Q: How does the clutch feel?
A: It's stiff compared to stock but you will get used to it.

Q: How does shifting feel?
A: It feels solid, mechanical, short and precise.

Q: What type of gas can you use?
A: You can use any gas from 91 octane thru 100% E85 without flashing as it has the Motiv Flex Fuel kit. No flashing or anything. Just pump and go!

Q: How can you log?
A: You can log via MHD app for Android. I will include the Nexus 5X phone used for logging and monitoring.

Q: Can I stream music via Bluetooth?
A: Yes via the Tune2Air WMA3000B Bluetooth adapter which the radio sees as "iPod". You can then use SoundCloud for all your music and even use the steering wheel to skip tracks. You can also plugin a USB drive and play music through there as well.

Q: Have you done any oil analysis?
A: Yes, for the last two oil changes, I've sent an oil analysis to BlackStone Labs. I can provide the reports if requested.

Q: Have you done a compression test?
A: Compression test was done at 108K 07/13/2016. Results are 180-175-180-180-175-180, cylinder 1 thru 6, respectively. Photos can be provided.
You ever plan on parting the car? I have some interest in some stuff.

blisstik

Corporal
Mar 27, 2018
Ride
E92 MOTIV750 (Sold)
No. Either it's sold or its gonna get caged with seats (when funding is available)

Reactions: 335is02

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Very nice car and great high quality mods. Well worth the asking price. I am surprised this has not sold yet!

Reactions: blisstik