'10 135i Not Spooling

Elusive

Jun 26, 2021
I have FBO n54 that yesterday just stopped building boost. Car feels very slow and peaks at about 6 pounds. I hear no turbo spool and they used to be really loud. Not sure if its related but I just added in burble options through MHD. Catless DPs, stock exhaust. Throws 30ff

Elusive

Jun 26, 2021
Check your charge piping ,probably blew a coupler off
I would say it's a leak but the thing is, it's intermittent I just drove the car with full 18 psi. Then it went back down to 6 then back to 18. I just turned on the burble options and I did have a code for cats so maybe that ruined my cats and is sending the car in limp mode? Is that possible, I'm new to this platform so I'm not too sure. When it's low boost I don't hear the turbos and weirdly the blow off valve is silent and it is usually pretty loud at even 1 psi so it being quiet at 6 is weird

Slowagon54

Corporal
Aug 21, 2020
To me it looks like the car is in Limp mode. The Limp light is on? Any other stuff you have changed before the problem occur? Any other codes than just the cat ones?

Elusive

Jun 26, 2021
To me it looks like the car is in Limp mode. The Limp light is on? Any other stuff you have changed before the problem occur? Any other codes than just the cat ones?
Oil change solved it, had a couple hundred miles to go but I guess it needed it, I will be changing oil every 3k from now on

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
FYI, you can copy the BB code and paste it as a reply here to embed it:
1627010764307.png