E9X Wastegate rattle? Not pulling as hard

Slavsky

Lurker
Apr 13, 2019
Ride
2011 335i x drive e90
Hi all
I just replaced my high pressure fuel pump in my 2011 e90 n55 335i x drive, it recently went and stopped giving fuel injection and threw all sorts of codes got a remanufactured one off of FCP euro for like 600. Got it all back together and took it out for a drive and after warmed up and all I did a couple pulls and it simply didn't feel as hard as it did before (stage 2+ fbo, and xhp stage 3). Went back home and noticed I had a rattle coming from the turbo side of the engine, now before on start up, in particular cold starts I had a rattle but it ran fine and pulled great, rattle would go away once it warmed up, now it seems to be there even at temp. I also replaced coil packs and spark plugs (ngk 2 step colder). And through the process I have ZERO codes thrown right now.

Any insight on what's going on??
Could this be the infamous wastegate rattle and it's all going bad at the perfect time I replaced my hpfp, and THATS why my pulls aren't as hard? I'm really not sure.

Thanks guys.

Slavsky

Lurker
Apr 13, 2019
Ride
2011 335i x drive e90
Are you able to take a log of rail pressure, lpfp, lamda and stft

I have the MHD logging, can you monitor all of them with that? I don't see the lpfp.
Also I was doing logs. It seems that I boost and hold around 13 pounds but then it will jump between shifts and gain slightly more boost