VTT N54 Closed Deck Built Motor For Sale

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
Whats up guys, we are selling our closed deck built motor with 205 miles on it since it was built. We are doing this because we have started a program with our machine shop for fully sleeved N54, and we have two of them completed, and ready for testing. We always like to test new things, and motors are no different. The motor for sale can handle 1000WHP no sweat if you are so inclined, is running perfectly right now, see attached video.

We will sell either complete long block, or separate head, and short block.
(Note there is a chance we may keep the head if someone wants just the short block)

Complete motor $10K
Short block only $7K
Head only (no core charge) $4K
Pricing is a little lower than you would pay currently with a few offerings on the market, with a couple big differences. You are not getting any of the garbage on the market being passed off as built N54 motors, and you do not have to wait. If you want it, I can have it out, and ready in a few days.

Here is a list of what is in the motor.

Short Block:
  • N54 closed deck block (closed deck insert by ABR)
  • Manley Turbo Tuff Rods
  • CP 84.5mm pistons with HD pins, side skirt coating, and top thermal coating
  • CP ring pack
  • ARP Rod bolts
  • ARP Main Studs
  • ARP Head Studs
  • Coated Rod, and main bearings
  • Crank hub fix with gears pinned to the crank
  • All machine work done by Rebello racing who are gods in the Inline 6 world, and have taken an interest in our motors, and build them for VTT exclusively
  • All brand new front, and rear seals
  • Motor has exactly 205 miles on it as it sits right now
Head:
  • Full race port work, and custom polish by Rebello racing
  • SuperTech Single HD Valve spring which can be used with high lift cams
  • Super Tech Inconel Exhaust valves
  • Super Tech sodium filled intake valves
  • Ferrea Titium retainers
  • All brand new hydraulic lifters
  • All brand new rockers
  • All new guides
  • All new Valve seals
Here is a video of it running, and going through through gears, as of this morning. We will ship the engine if needed, freight can be calculated once payment is received. Serious inquiries only to [email protected]

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
Damn I didnt even see the video. You got a sequential shifter. Is that what Terry has too now right?
No sir, Terry is getting my AKG shifter which is my favorite shifter on the market for the 6MT. What is in this car is a custom 6 speed sequential transmission that cost more than the car when I bought it... Its a pretty fun toy if you can stomach the price. Takes a lot of work to get it fit to the these cars. Everything has to be made custom.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Thread moved to Marketplace and off-topic posts hidden. Please ensure all posts pertain to the inquiry of the listing.