Teaser tuned S65 DCT powered 1m

aus335iguy

Colonel
Nov 18, 2017
Down under
Ride
335i DCT 2009
I've got the m3gts tune already and plenty of local guys tuning these, I got mine done for free
No, what you likely have is a bunch of people claiming they do tuning but actually just flashing various versions of BMW standard software that you can do yourself for free or they’re using xhp in which case you’re limited in what you can do for reasons that are technical and I can’t explain.

The dct has been cracked by a cohort of very talented individuals and there are a number of cars with various and curious features now that are testing this capability (my car is one) That DCT will handle a lot more power and actually has some amazing other capability if tuned correctly. The 90ms shifts and adjustable launch control of the GTS tune you have are just the tip of the iceberg.
The wanker claiming to be able to tune these has around 1000hp single turbo DCT car and was one of the lucky first recipients of that software because his car had lots of power and now he’s selling his “toons” using that cracked software. You’ll note that he’s managed to sheer bolts on his flywheel a d ruin a clutch basket which is quite the achievement considering 1600kg m5 drag cars in the 9sec bracket and similar ‘m3s revving to 8000 and running 9s aren’t doing shit like that. Gee I wonder why???
He’s a theiving cunt who needs to run naked backwards through a field of dicks you fucking dog piece of shit cunt.
@Begood69 yes you
People commited hours of their lives to that exploit you’re selling and they did it so that the BMW community as a whole would benefit freely

@martymil if you want a proper tune for your car this guy knows fuck all about fuck all. He has a basic Xdf and a file that that can potentially brick a tcu if used incorrectly. He knows very little about the software he’s using and you’d be taking a big risk using it. The only people who’d be able to unbrick your tcu will likely be the ones he stole it from.

carabuser

Lieutenant
Oct 2, 2019
UK
Ride
Z4 35i & 335i
I'd be worried about using anything he's given you. The M3GTS tune from Olza is still not quite perfect so I can only imagine how many bugs are in the freebie one that people are flashing.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I've got the factory gts tune on my box and I wouldn't use some random that contacted me on the forums to tune or play with my car, lol

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
From what I read alpina is the choice for tuning these, I only want the best and knowable unless you know someone better

carabuser

Lieutenant
Oct 2, 2019
UK
Ride
Z4 35i & 335i
The GTS tune is for the DCT and the Alpina tune is for the slushbox. The factory GTS tune is great and is perfect for your car unless you wanted to change the gearing, I was worried you had been sold the butchered GTS tune for N54 cars that's floating around that Begood was trying to hawk.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Nope the proper factory BMW GTS tune.

No I meant the tuner named aplina.

This a slippery slope but with heaps of mixed reviews but who is the best tuner for these s65 engines ?

Begood69

Corporal
Nov 13, 2016
Fayetteville, NC
Ride
335i N54 Predator 3.2L stroker
No, what you likely have is a bunch of people claiming they do tuning but actually just flashing various versions of BMW standard software that you can do yourself for free or they’re using xhp in which case you’re limited in what you can do for reasons that are technical and I can’t explain.

The dct has been cracked by a cohort of very talented individuals and there are a number of cars with various and curious features now that are testing this capability (my car is one) That DCT will handle a lot more power and actually has some amazing other capability if tuned correctly. The 90ms shifts and adjustable launch control of the GTS tune you have are just the tip of the iceberg.
The wanker claiming to be able to tune these has around 1000hp single turbo DCT car and was one of the lucky first recipients of that software because his car had lots of power and now he’s selling his “toons” using that cracked software. You’ll note that he’s managed to sheer bolts on his flywheel a d ruin a clutch basket which is quite the achievement considering 1600kg m5 drag cars in the 9sec bracket and similar ‘m3s revving to 8000 and running 9s aren’t doing shit like that. Gee I wonder why???
He’s a theiving cunt who needs to run naked backwards through a field of dicks you fucking dog piece of shit cunt.
@Begood69 yes you
People commited hours of their lives to that exploit you’re selling and they did it so that the BMW community as a whole would benefit freely

@martymil if you want a proper tune for your car this guy knows fuck all about fuck all. He has a basic Xdf and a file that that can potentially brick a tcu if used incorrectly. He knows very little about the software he’s using and you’d be taking a big risk using it. The only people who’d be able to unbrick your tcu will likely be the ones he stole it from.
What about u keep it respectful. And u dont talk about what u do not know. If u do have questions for me. Please get ur s#!+ straight before u talk out of ur @$$.
Also what i destroyed FW or basket. Has nothing to do with the tune. As it happened before tranny. The issue is more the damperner not the tune. And also the power of the engine. As the bolts issue was done on oem M3GTS. As i fixed the FW issue it goes to the next weak issue. Here was the basket.

As making a profite? Sorry but the modifications i made to the oem file worked great and had 0 complain. I refused to share the xdf file with any tuner that is wanting to fload the market with pricy tunes... the xdf was NOT free. I am getting my money back and sharing progress with those that want. I am doing so at a very affordable price and im sure you heard too all about the ppl that are very happy with the results.. and that is Cheap.

Now once again and for a last time i will ask @aus335iguy to keep it respectful. @doublespaces i will ask to please get them in check.

Thx, pending additional remakes enjoy ur weekend all.

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Thanks for the offer but I'll stick to the oem file as I want it reliable.

I'm not after an all out power tune but a safe optimised tune for my s65 and for the fuel I'm running like e93 no E blends.

This is my fun weekender that if I get pulled over it will not get me into trouble with the constabulary in any way.

Been there and done all the other shit but not anymore with this car, I'm really enjoying it with the v8 and man does it turn heads.

I've taken multiple awards out with this car with the n54 and now doing it with the s65 and just talk to people at the shows as it stops
people in the tracks when the engine bay is open. Most can't believe it could be done, been offered stupid money for it already but will never sell it.

I've got 3 other projects sitting in my shed atm ready to be started, the most interesting is going to be the supercharged LSA.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I have a question. Respectfully where is everyone’s share of the money you are making from their work? Others worked on this and you’re charging money for it.

Dude spreading the love moves this platform forward, it ain't right to profit of others work.

Begood69

Corporal
Nov 13, 2016
Fayetteville, NC
Ride
I have a question. Respectfully where is everyone’s share of the money you are making from their work? Others worked on this and you’re charging money for it.
The one that sold the xdf it s the one u need to bother with that. Only made some to help those that had issues with the tranny flash and i did what they needed. Now yes i charge money for it. Bcz it is mine as i paid for it. Just like 80% of tuners do. Ppl pay for a service. Some charge for troubleshoot $50-100. BMW itself charge money ($200+) to plug a computer and misinterpreting the diagnostics and charge $1000s for repairs u may not need.

I paid for it. That makes it mine.. i can use it for whatever i want. Including selling a service to ppl that are willing to pay the money to get they tranny performing as they need it.

U have more issues about that i will try to address it. I order to keep a good order and peace between all of us. But understand that $100 to fix and make happy M3GTS flash ppl. That is not as much as an xhp that had also bought the same ish file and do a hell more business that i do. Hope u do get a share on that or maybe u should worry about that part better than my 4-5 tunes i made to pay for the file.

More concerns? Tag in the ppl that worked on this projet and see if the one that sold it step in to say anything that support ur concerns.

I fogot to ask u.. if it was not for sell why not give it away and ask those u shared with to not share of sign a NDA that holds a legal weight.
I would def kept it for me and not use it to pay for itself.

Last edited:

Begood69

Corporal
Nov 13, 2016
Fayetteville, NC
Ride
Dude spreading the love moves this platform forward, it ain't right to profit of others work.
It is only try when all invest. I paid for my file. Where is ur contribution to it. Pay me how much it was worth.. and i publicly post it. So everyone can access it at ur expenses.
Let me know i send u my paypal.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I didn't use your file or your work and never will, i've got my own guy that done this last year on my car and he is been doing it for years.

Somehow I don't think its got anything to do with you, good luck to your business venture but I'm not interested.

You want to advertise your services please become a paying vendor like everyone else here so contact @doublespaces for a payment plan.

Reactions: Begood69

carabuser

Lieutenant
Oct 2, 2019
UK
Ride
Z4 35i & 335i
It shocks me that 5 people paid that guy money for a tune, he struggles using a keyboard. The XDF is already out-dated and the tune he's selling is too, that's the problem with hawking someone else's work when it's still in development.

@martymil
I wouldn't know where to start with tuners for the S65 but Evolve do have a good reputation in the UK. If you're going to fit a supercharger that changes things quite a bit, I'd be looking for a tuner with experience in tuning that specific supercharger.
Awesome car though, it's refreshing to see something being built for the driving experience rather than just drag strip times.