Ad: Plazmaman n54 Manifold

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Ok the manifold production has begun and I was able to secure a great discount
without the need for a group buy and all the associated rubbish that goes with it.

Contact Plazmaman in Australia or myself.

What you need that doesn't come with the manifold and associated accessories

Standard Factory Manifold bolts

Standard throttle body bolts but I prefer to get ones 5mm longer from a bolt place as the standard ones are a little short

Extend the throttle body plug

Extend you TMAP factory harness or buy a longer TMAP conversion harness from BMS

You need to make a custom line from fuel vapour vent, the one that normally connects to brass vent on your throttle body
and what ever custom vacumm or boost lines you like, we made 5 connections for you.

I was going to do an up pipe but there are just to many variations and it has to be custom made on car to get perfect fitment.

I made one for a customer and it was touching in a few places because not every car is the same, especially if they where
involved in an accident at some stage of their life.

All the rest is up to you guys to make as everybody has different ideas what they like to do.

Last edited:

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Plazmaman is doing a run of manifolds over the next few weeks and I was able to secure 5 manifolds or more if the dead line is met
with payments in full.

These are far lighter than anything currently available on the market with beautiful welds and exceptional performance gains.

These are a work of art and don't heat soak badly like all the others.

1499 no pi shipped.
1650 with pi shipped (6 injectors)
1800 with dual pi shipped (12 injector)
1950 with triple pi shipped (18 injector)

We can put the vacuum/boost reference ports where ever you like or what ever size you like at no extra cost.

Plazmaman manifolds are easily customizable to your specifications easily as our manifolds are made in house and not out sourced at no extra cost within reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: doublespaces

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
Here is the review from earlier last year, I have some new stuff to post up later

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
I that previous post someone mentions the need for a charge pipe and TB extension harness; making these available will get you 5 stars for providing a complete diy upgrade solution.

martymil

Major General
Sep 6, 2017
Down Under
Ride
S65 1m
I prefer extending the factory harness around 8 inches as its a much more reliable connection.

Ive done it that way back in 17 on four cars and we had no issues what so ever, it takes an auto electrician around 1/2 hour to do properly.

I've seen to many issues with these 3d printed plugs and they are more trouble than they are worth, one break down and tow truck will cost you a lot more than you will save on a auto electrician.

I will not supply these as they are a huge possible liability and a lawsuit waiting to happen if you loose throttle, crash and kill yourself or someone else.

Now the problem with silicone charge pipes is they are a restriction as there is very little room for a thin 3inch alloy version with extremely low tolerance for error and the silicone wall is much thicker.

The silicone is flexible but it will hit and rub everywhere unless you make it out of 2.5 inch, you might as well run a stock manifold if your running around 21psi or less as there is little benefit from these manifolds under that boost and an up pipe of that size won't restrict you.

You will net some gains but its minimal at that boost level.

Now what we found when you start cranking the boost levels up thats where this manifold begins to shine but you need unrestricted inlets, outlets, intercooler and charge/up pipe.

The charge/up pipe really has to be custom made and auto trans cooler relocated to maximise airflow as this is also a restriction and no room for a 3 inch pipe made of alloy.

If your serious about making power and want unrestricted performance this manifold is for you

Im not going to comment on who/what is better.

All I found is that this manifold alowed me to run a record power output on 93 here in oz with twins and stock head and cams and it was only due to this manifold with the right supporting mods.

Last edited: