Paddle shifter replacement options?

etropic

Lurker
Apr 27, 2023
Anyone ever find any replacement paddles that fit the e89 sport wheel?

My left one broke and now it will just shft on it's on as it flops around and triggers a shift since there is no resistance to it any more. Slightly annoying (actually undrivable)

Oem Replacement is about $400 and only seeing that same part and not many options.

Thanks !

etropic

Lurker
Apr 27, 2023
I ended up finding some on ebay from the EU that were less expensive. But could not find any aftermarket options of difference designs or anything. I took mine off and I'm half inclined to call a friend with a 3d printer and try to figure out how to mount some other styles to this same footprint.
The electronics are different as well but I think it's an easy custom pigtail with a few wires.

pbondar

Sergeant
May 30, 2020
I ended up finding some on ebay from the EU that were less expensive. But could not find any aftermarket options of difference designs or anything. I took mine off and I'm half inclined to call a friend with a 3d printer and try to figure out how to mount some other styles to this same footprint.
The electronics are different as well but I think it's an easy custom pigtail with a few wires.
I know others looked at it with that view but bailed …hope you can prove them wrong 👌