Ad: On3 Single Turbo Group Buy!

ODPI-Jason

Lurker
Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself and offer a GB to celebrate me becoming a vendor on here. I'm Currently taking deposits on the On3 single turbo kit for the N54 platform. I currently have 2 buyers and need 2 more for the full discount. I also have options such as adding the Tial WG and precision turbos available. Discount will be 7% off site price. If you have any questions please contact me. Deposit will be a $500 fully refundable deposit via PAYPAL. Shipping should be around the 16th of this month. On3 is waiting on a shipment of couplers. Thank you all again for having me!

Jason Overdorf
OD Performance Inc.

Attachments

• On3Kit.jpg
    On3Kit.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 909

Tony Vu

Lurker
So I'm interested. I want the FMIC, CP, bov, and wastegate deleted option, but I want to add the tial wastegate, with the 61mm turbo, price? Price with same set up but with precision 6266?

b1mmr

Corporal
I'd like to hear more details.. have a wedding this year however that will be competing for my funds.

ODPI-Jason

Lurker
Sorry guys ive been busy on facebook dealing with questions. Currently we have 4 people so the second discount will be good to go. 7% off kit price.

Eracer76

Private
I'd love to get in on this... but it probably won't fit on my 2009 Z4 without modifications to the down pipe and dump tube? Otherwise I think it would fit just fine.