F32_huracan

Datalog No boost no idea what I’m reading

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Ok, I found your graph here. So, to me, it looks like your WGDC is pegged at 100% and you're making nearly zero boost. To me, this indicates a massive boost leak, and by that I mean, you may have heard a huge "POP" or a bang, that could be a coupler separating from somewhere.

Go back and double check your charge pipes and make sure they are all sealed up. With wastegates at 100% it is probably over spinning your turbos in the attempt to make boost which can damage them.

EDIT: Okay it also says your boost target is 0 PSI, so maybe someone else will have to help that knows N55's. If you're limping then maybe thats why. But either way, what are the codes appearing when you get that drivetrain error?

F32_huracan

May 29, 2022
California
Ride
F32 / huracan
Ok, I found your graph here. So, to me, it looks like your WGDC is pegged at 100% and you're making nearly zero boost. To me, this indicates a massive boost leak, and by that I mean, you may have heard a huge "POP" or a bang, that could be a coupler separating from somewhere.

Go back and double check your charge pipes and make sure they are all sealed up. With wastegates at 100% it is probably over spinning your turbos in the attempt to make boost which can damage them.

EDIT: Okay it also says your boost target is 0 PSI, so maybe someone else will have to help that knows N55's. If you're limping then maybe thats why. But either way, what are the codes appearing when you get that drivetrain error?

Thank you for your reply. Haven’t used this page before so getting use to its format. These are the codes.

Attachments

• 93B8DAEB-C706-4DEF-85CE-00EDFA5AE1CF.png
    93B8DAEB-C706-4DEF-85CE-00EDFA5AE1CF.png
    442.9 KB · Views: 17