New Member - Check my log please?

jlloyd24

Feb 28, 2024
Hey everyone. New to the world of MHD And enjoying the experience so far. My car seems to be running great, and If I didn’t have the ability to do logs, I wouldn’t assume anything was wrong whatsoever.

That said, I just did a log and noticed what seem to be some decent timing corrections, and I’m not sure if they are in the range of normal. Also, to be honest I really don’t have any idea what the significance of some of the other parameters are in the log. I’m hopeful you guys can help me out and let me know how you think things look.

Thanks in advance!

Coupes66

Corporal
Dec 26, 2017
Ride
BMW 335i N54
Log looks good to me with no timing corrections in 2nd and 3rd gear pull. The only thing I noticed was your LPFP is not recording for some reason. Whether the LPFP sensor is faulty or the wire is not connected, I am not sure. It is worth checking out as it should be recordinf 70-80psi.

jlloyd24

Feb 28, 2024
Log looks good to me with no timing corrections in 2nd and 3rd gear pull. The only thing I noticed was your LPFP is not recording for some reason. Whether the LPFP sensor is faulty or the wire is not connected, I am not sure. It is worth checking out as it should be recordinf 70-80psi.
Thank you! I will definitely have that checked out.

One thing I did notice is that my target boost is 13.5, but it looks like I’m maxing out at only 12.5. Any thoughts on why that might be?

Last edited:

JohnDaviz

Lieutenant
Jan 6, 2019
Ride
335i E92 DCT
Thank you! I will definitely have that checked out.

One thing I did notice is that my target boost is 13.5, but it looks like I’m maxing out at only 12.5. Any thoughts on why that might be?
Don´t worry about that. Boost Target is only a "target". It doesn´t mean that when you don´t hit the target something is wrong. It is not a "has to be there" thing. The WGDC tables are seemingly made to work under the target. Nothing wrong with that. Your log looks clean besides the missing LPFP signal.

Reactions: jlloyd24