NEW GUY - 2011 n55 vargas GC+ E90 Xi

zoltanic

Private
Nov 26, 2022
Hey GUYs.. Im new to the n55 platform.. Just installed some new turbos. Hoping to get some help !!

2011 N55 335XI SEDAN

Vargas N55 GC+
VRSF - DP
Beluga Raceing Exuast
Racing Dynamics intake
PR coils
Stage2 BMP LPFP
MHD
XHP

Looking for tuner .. Looking for dyno... Looking to see how much power im making ATM and how much power can I get maxing out the current mods Im running..

wheela

Lieutenant
Jun 4, 2021
Twin Cities, MN
Ride
2015 e84 X1 35i Msport
Welcome! I'm curious to hear your thoughts on that GC+ turbo so far, I haven't come across anybody posting feedback on those yetšŸ‘

zoltanic

Private
Nov 26, 2022
NP .. Thats why im here.. I heard so much about Vargas .... Lets see what happens.. Hopefully you guys can help me out.. I need a tuner ..

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
NP .. Thats why im here.. I heard so much about Vargas .... Lets see what happens.. Hopefully you guys can help me out.. I need a tuner ..

What did you hear?

A tuna? Plenty of them around...why not try the dentist?

• Funny
Reactions: wheela

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
Direct me to the Dentist. I need my Teeth cleaned ASAP

I would contact Motiv or Wedge for a custom tune. Both have been around for a long time. Plenty of others are probably fine, I mean it is only your engine! I would stay away from the instagram/facebook tunahs etc. Who ever you choose search on the forums for reviews etc. The bad ones usually have threads dedicated to them.

I trust the dentist as much as I trust his GF pays her taxes. Last looked into he funnels all sales to her via friends and family. Feel free to let the IRS know they will cut you a check for 10% of what Missy has scammed the government out of over all of these years ;)

Reactions: zoltanic