Greetings from the fastest CEL in the East!

johnnyd40

Jun 21, 2022
hey yall, new here, I've been running into some issues lately, a little backround on the car, its an 08 335xi A/T with around 110k on it. Mods are: N20Tmap, vrsf stainless inlets, vrsf catless dps, jb4(being removed shortly), MHD BEF, VRSF intercooler/chargepipe, tial BOV, Walbro 525 LPFP, EGS flash.

So the first problem I have been running into is a check control warning for the fuel pump, which I'm almost certain is because the 525 draws higher amperage than the EKP expects, even changing the coding in EKP to raise the warning limit wont put this pump within spec of what the factory EKP will allow. I believe that I will either need to pick up an EOS BPM4 EKP upgrade when they become available again, or switch to a smaller pump which I may do anyway because I don't want to keep pushing the limits of the EKP3.

Second problem I'm getting is that after graphing a log and having a look at everything, it seems like my STFTs are too lean, I've got a few things that I'm going to check on, but if anyone can see anything in my log file that I may have overlooked, or has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!!

johnnyd40

Jun 21, 2022