Status
Not open for further replies.

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH

What a bullshit click bate headline. While I 100% think prostitution should be legal, he comes across as a creep preying/perving on an 18 year old. Chicks probably still in highschool living with mommy and daddy. That being said, it's kind of bullshit charges. Just as a reminder folks NEVER put anything on the internet or in writing you wouldn't say in front of your grandmother.

"Alneama also said he would pay another $100 to cuddle for a bit, and said “Just try it out. I’m easy going. You’ll enjoy it and enjoy the reward and attention I’ll give you.”"

Guy should just bang strippers or pay real prostitutes.

Why does he want her to come to his work to do this stuff? Bang in your home, not on an n54 you are building!

What is this charge for I don't get it: Unlawful access to a computer to violate Oklahoma statues is punishable by imprisonment for not more than five years or by a fine of not more than $5,000 or both.

I do like the comments section:

Stressed student25 DAYS AGO
What this post doesn’t show is the fact that all this “evidence” does not provide any usernames or photos of the individual. The did not try to prove in any way that the person on the other end of the phone was in fact the person they thought it was. Accounts can easily be hacked, this is just poor police investigation.

Jessyca IN REPLY TOStressed student24 DAYS AGO
“Stressed student “ aka Ghassan Alneama

Shut up baby dick.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Schmidty335i

langsbr

Captain
Apr 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i 6MT e90
He said on Facebook that this was all bs from an employee that was fired and disgruntled.

Status
Not open for further replies.