CTS stage 2+ Dyno numbers

decade335i

Mar 21, 2023
I took a chance and bought CTS turbo stage 2+ turbos that I am currently installing. I plan on putting the car on the Dyno after I get PI and the Reflex+ installed. I'm having Motiv do the tuning and considering I'm only a few hours away I may just have it Dyno tuned in house If I can work it out with Motiv. I'm hoping for 600whp and possibly 650 on a kill tune running full e85. I have yet to see any numbers or really any feedback on these turbos. I'm a bit concerned with the size of the compressor wheel (16t) and it's ability to get to the numbers I'm after. I've searched and searched for feedback to no avail. I was hoping someone may have an idea of what to expect with these Turbos. Any first hand experience on power, reliability, boost response, etc? They are going on a healthy n54 with all the needed supporting mods. Thanks in advance.

decade335i

Mar 21, 2023
I had these previously my car made 575 wheel with 2 hurt cylinders at 24psi
good to know. I would think they had a good bit left in them at 24psi. What what your ethanol content at the time. Also, how did you like them and what made you change. I really do appreciate the response.

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
good to know. I would think they had a good bit left in them at 24psi. What what your ethanol content at the time. Also, how did you like them and what made you change. I really do appreciate the response.
E63 ish. And I wouldn’t trust them higher. My friends blew at 27 psi. My personal set had enough shaft play were I wasn’t comfortable putting them back in after 3000km’s