Any one using Delphi hpfp??????

curtisgjr

Lurker
Mar 27, 2020
I bought a hpfp from eEuro in end 2018.. currently my hpfp goes down to 1000 psi for a low doing some pulls that seems real low looking at other peoples logs.
so i looked at there warranty and might be covered sending then an email to ask my options.
Any way they don't have any bosch pump's say on backorder in system.
They do however have Delphi brand new pumps instead of rebuilt for sale which is why i am asking if anyone has seen them running ??I have fbo with stage 2 daw running and new 295 walpro lpfp..
I might just bite the bullet and get from fcp if they give me runaround i know they will want me to purchase the new one and send in if covered shame their used to be a eEuro in my town when i bought it no longer their.. thanks for any input

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Don't have any experience with that.

What is your power goal? That kind of dictates what you want. But in my personal opinion, unless you are dinking around I recommend stage 3 for everyone. Far too many people have fueling issues because they compare themselves to other people. I wasted plenty of time trying to stick with one pump, wasn't worth the time or effort. Just get two pumps and put all the other issues behind you.

There are some new challenges that come with two pumps, but at least they have clear solutions.

Reactions: The Banshee