TunerPro DTC(Full Section, For Diffs) info?

General.Massacre

Corporal
May 14, 2018
Ride
2009 E92 335i DCT
Hi all.

As im venturing further into TunerPro and tinkering around. i see more and more interesting tables, however the most obscure detail to me is the tble in Toggles:
DTC (Full Section, for Diffs).
1630234768673.png

I am just referencing multiple maps to see how things fit together, and depending on the map, some have more, some have less differences on this table.
But there is no explanation as to what the differences do, what each cell or address does.
I know int he above example im refernecing against a JB4 BEF map, so im assuming there are items that are switched off depenidng on the use of JB4 or not, but that is a VERY broad assumption.

any place i can get more detail on this? ive already done searches, but nothing comes up except DTC button etc.

Thanks in advance.

RSL

Lieutenant
Aug 11, 2017
As the name implies, it's there to avoid having a bunch of undefined bytes between defined codes when doing diffs on bins.

DTC (full section, for diffs) - this contains the same data as the DTC Master table, it was just added so that the bytes in between the bytes that matter in the DTC area of the ROM all show labeled in the diff tool. I recommend still using the DTC Master table to turn off codes that were not defined individually.

Reactions: General.Massacre