Request 90B stock file calibration area

sprezzatura

May 20, 2018
Ride
E61 M5
Greetings all. I'm working on project for a client and of all the absurd things I'm wasting time on, getting a stock map set for 90B. I have the A2L, Loaded into WinOLS, Ghidra project fired up, and just want to verify that the A2L matches the actual 90B maps in use. I don't have a bench setup anymore to read or write the MEVD. Just looking to verify some things in the stock tables.

sprezzatura

May 20, 2018
Ride
E61 M5
Honestly not certain. I have DAMOS for both 00879802780Bxxxxx and 00879802790Bxxxxx whatever that refers to (ZUSBs?). May be nothing in current use and these area older development binaries (likely). I just need to extract sensor translation tables, oil pressure control valve freq / tables, valve lift tables, VCV freq/tables, etc. In the WinOLS projects I have, many of these tables are zeroed out and makes me suspect they are not usable on a running engine. I don't really need any of the commonly tuned parameters, but more of the "how the ecu works" stuff, so I figured the XDFs likely will not have many of these KF/KL/values defined.