FS BMW OEM Genuine N54 N63 S63 N74 - Index -12 Fuel Injectors

island road

Corporal
Nov 21, 2016
Boston
Ride
535xiT 2010 M Sport
Listed for sale is Used OEM index 12 injectors.

I just received some cars in and all injectors have 50k or less miles on them. I am selling them individually just let me know how many you need.

All Injectors have used hardware with them.

Selling: $1200- Index 12 BMW OEM Injectors FULL SET
Selling: $200 - Index 12 BMW OEM Injectors individually
Shipping: $20 via USPS within the Cont US
Fees: Buyer Pays PP Fees

Q9KBaNDh.jpg

N6f6Aj5h.jpg

OOCz2Unh.jpg

Y7GCHI2h.jpg

fFYWwxmh.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Torgus

KAIZZER

Corporal
Feb 13, 2019
New England
Ride
e89 z4 35i, Mk7.5 Gti, 02 Wrx
Back from the dead.

I am currently in the market for a set if anyone knows of anything else that might be available

KAIZZER

Corporal
Feb 13, 2019
New England
Ride

Torgus

Brigadier General
Nov 6, 2016
Boston
Ride
ACF 6466 E92 + METH
I'd like to know all the margins.

I assume the manufacturer makes ~30% when they sell to BMW.
BMW then sells to FCP at say 20%
FCP sells to consumers at 15%
All made up numbers but each one could be making 25% or 30%.

What is a shame is these E90s are not cheap to maintain. Yeah you can pick one up for 5-7.7k but the moment you have to invest half of what you paid for your car into fucking injectors? Let alone all the other parts they go bad...I could see it being a nightmare. If you don't DIY forget about it.

Reactions: TheFixer

KAIZZER

Corporal
Feb 13, 2019
New England
Ride
I'm trying to see how much a friend could get them for as a bmw employee. That might be the way.

langsbr

Captain
Apr 5, 2017
Ride
07 335i 6MT e90
What is a shame is these E90s are not cheap to maintain. Yeah you can pick one up for 5-7.7k but the moment you have to invest half of what you paid for your car into fucking injectors? Let alone all the other parts they go bad...I could see it being a nightmare. If you don't DIY forget about it.
Part of the issue is most of the Facebook dopes don't know how to troubleshoot and everyone says "do maintenance first" and they say injectors are included in maintenance. I shudder to think how many injectors have been replaced and didn't need to be. Too many parts swapping monkeys than people that properly diag and replace things when needed.

rac

Sergeant
Nov 14, 2016
Australia
Ride
135i ST
I'm trying to see how much a friend could get them for as a bmw employee. That might be the way.
yeah i have set as well. hardly used, like a few hundred miles. were are you located? if your on the same continent as ruskiracer better go with his. i'm in Aus.

Reactions: KAIZZER

KAIZZER

Corporal
Feb 13, 2019
New England
Ride
Inflation is truly a MF'r.

Did some digging and I found a distributor through which I could have a brand new set for $1656 picked up locally. That being said, I understand that everyone's in business to make money, but sheeesh... and this is still before hearing my friends dealer cost.

dctiS

Sep 15, 2021
Thanks for reply. Looking to ship to Canada i believe hes only within the US

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
Inflation is truly a MF'r.

Did some digging and I found a distributor through which I could have a brand new set for $1656 picked up locally. That being said, I understand that everyone's in business to make money, but sheeesh... and this is still before hearing my friends dealer cost.
Just make sure they are real and not china crap.

fmorelli

Lieutenant General
Staff member
Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Ride
E89 Z4 35i, F10 535d
Part of the issue is most of the Facebook dopes don't know how to troubleshoot and everyone says "do maintenance first" and they say injectors are included in maintenance. I shudder to think how many injectors have been replaced and didn't need to be. Too many parts swapping monkeys than people that properly diag and replace things when needed.
Other side of this is the complete lack of maintenance done on 300bhp+ 12-year-old cars ... frankly that WAY outnumbers the people spending money to swap parts.

IME the generalization of Facebook group N54 folks is the cheaperskate crowd. Not all .. but a far higher percentage.

Think of it this way - and this is common: "I bought a 2008 335i with 120k miles for $7,500, installed a BOV, intakes, and running MHD OTS tunes. I have some misfires. Can you help? No I have no maintenance history."

It's not a wonder that the basic advise is to baseline maintenance. I don't consider that parts swapping. No walnut blasts, old 02 sensors, plugs from who knows when, "updated" Index 8 injectors done in 2012, original vacuum hoses, and so on. That's the typical N54 out there.

• Agree

KAIZZER

Corporal
Feb 13, 2019
New England
Ride
@fmorelli I ended up spending a n extra couple hundred and got them from BMW.

With regard to your above post, I do agree. Most diy'rs in this day and age have not quite gotten a grasp on how to properly diagnose their concerns, and so they'll simply throw parts at the problem until they "fix" it. Not necessarily the best course of action, but if it makes them feel better while establishing a connection to the car, and learning; extra brownie points for effort I suppose.

island road

Corporal
Nov 21, 2016
Boston
Ride
535xiT 2010 M Sport
Does anyone have any still for sale, I need a set I'm located in Australia but don't mind paying for shipping from anywhere.

Still have some sets thay I just got in. Have sold more than a hundred sets thus far. Feel free to DM for more questions / Info.

Also to set any records straight there are no China products sold here only Genuine OEM parts, pictures of the injectors are sent prior to shipping with tracking when shipped.

nleslie321

Jun 19, 2022
Still have some sets thay I just got in. Have sold more than a hundred sets thus far. Feel free to DM for more questions / Info.

Also to set any records straight there are no China products sold here only Genuine OEM parts, pictures of the injectors are sent prior to shipping with tracking when shipped.
All good I got a set off a bloke that lived near me. Thanks for the offer.