BradenJT

Datalog N54 Data Log. (Throttle Closure/Low Boost Target)

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i
Hey mate, your boost looks fine.

MHD stage 1, do you have 95 RON + in your car?

Things to note,

Got a few timing corrections but might be down to what map or perhaps coils/plug change. When were they last changed?

Do you have a stock IC?

Is this your first time logging? If so, make sure you press the DTC button for around 10 seconds, and then put the car in third gear and keep full throttle from around 2400 until - 6500. Change gear then hold throttle for a bit then stop the log. Your throttle closure is probably down to traction control being on..

I assume you are on stock turbos still so that all looks fine boost wise.

BradenJT

Oct 2, 2020
Hey mate, your boost looks fine.

MHD stage 1, do you have 95 RON + in your car?

Things to note,

Got a few timing corrections but might be down to what map or perhaps coils/plug change. When were they last changed?

Do you have a stock IC?

Is this your first time logging? If so, make sure you press the DTC button for around 10 seconds, and then put the car in third gear and keep full throttle from around 2400 until - 6500. Change gear then hold throttle for a bit then stop the log. Your throttle closure is probably down to traction control being on..

I assume you are on stock turbos still so that all looks fine boost wise.

Thanks for the input, that helps a lot! I changed the plugs about 6 months ago with Bosch, I later learned they aren’t great when running a tune. I haven’t changed the coils yet. That is the next step along with NGK plugs. I am still on the stock IC. I’m running 91 Octane.

Subwoofer

Sergeant
Jan 9, 2020
Ride
335i
Thanks for the input, that helps a lot! I changed the plugs about 6 months ago with Bosch, I later learned they aren’t great when running a tune. I haven’t changed the coils yet. That is the next step along with NGK plugs. I am still on the stock IC. I’m running 91 Octane.
No worries man. And to be honest they are ok plugs for now. Maybe try change the coils... everyone recommends either ELDOR or PR (depends on budget) your next step should probably be a new IC then... even the eBay specials work a treat... (hard to install though)

Update this post with a new log when you try it again with traction and dsc fully off!