I know its load based but 12 PSI on Stage 2 +?

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
Are you sure your running stage 2+ it appears from your log your using a custom tune. Also you might want to check all your vacuum lines, maybe a boost leak or rattily wastegates, as you aren't hitting target boost.

dinocrest

Lurker
Apr 27, 2021
Are you sure your running stage 2+ it appears from your log your using a custom tune. Also you might want to check all your vacuum lines, maybe a boost leak or rattily wastegates, as you aren't hitting target boost.
This is a flame map that is based off the stage 2+ MHD tune. so identical to Stage 2+ just with the flames added in. Even on the actual Stage 2+ MHD I'm getting the same results. Im not sure where else to check for leaks. everything from the top side of the engine seems secure and tight. I screwed the meth bung on the CP made sure that was tight. Maybe intercooler related? 107k miles.

Thank you for helping out btw

SLOWESTN54

Captain
Feb 9, 2021
B.C. Canada
Ride
2007 E92 335i
This is a flame map that is based off the stage 2+ MHD tune. so identical to Stage 2+ just with the flames added in. Even on the actual Stage 2+ MHD I'm getting the same results. Im not sure where else to check for leaks. everything from the top side of the engine seems secure and tight. I screwed the meth bung on the CP made sure that was tight. Maybe intercooler related? 107k miles.

Thank you for helping out btw
Do you have a o ring in your charge pipe? You could also make a boost leak tester.

dinocrest

Lurker
Apr 27, 2021
Do you have a o ring in your charge pipe? You could also make a boost leak tester.
Yes I had a new o ring installed with the charge pipe at our indy shop. Tech told me if im still not boosting to check my boost solenoid. Im leaning to that needing a replacement. Not sure what else to do unless I lift the car and check the intercooler piping.