• No Stencil FMIC

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters

Djohnson92

Lurker
Dec 1, 2016
Seattle
**VOTE UP ABOVE**

I can look at pictures all day, but what are most of you running or actually prefer looks best in person, a Stenciled FMIC or No Stencil?

Feel free to post pictures of your FMIC, would love to see members setups!

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2016
North Wilkesboro
Me personally.. I'd rather just see the finished product without extra 'advertisement'

I understand that a lot of people look into things and see that a certain brand is doing really well and they want to show that they care about the quality but... Personally, I think on a FMIC that it's pointless and probably decreases efficiently a little.

I want that bad boy to keep it cold and to function at its best! Having a giant sticker on it doesn't seem like an upgrade to me ;)

Djohnson92

Lurker
Dec 1, 2016
Seattle
Me personally.. I'd rather just see the finished product without extra 'advertisement'

I understand that a lot of people look into things and see that a certain brand is doing really well and they want to show that they care about the quality but... Personally, I think on a FMIC that it's pointless and probably decreases efficiently a little.

I want that bad boy to keep it cold and to function at its best! Having a giant sticker on it doesn't seem like an upgrade to me ;)
So are you telling me the +2hp for each sticker you have isn't true? Lame!

Nov 14, 2016
North Wilkesboro
So are you telling me the +2hp for each sticker you have isn't true? Lame!

I wish it was true... Stickers cost a lot less than high quality performance equipment..

But, at the end of the day as I said its up to you. If you want to show it off more sure slap it on there, if you want to use its potential 100% even if doing both would be 99.x% then don't.

Reasons why I dont:
1) Vendor usually rack another 10$ because they gave you THEIR sticker
2) Seems less effective for what it does
3) I don't have a M-Tech bumper so, its almost out of site anyways.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Don't see the point for myself. It just takes away from the cores ability to exchange heat if anything. I am all about clean, clean, clean. I would lean towards debadging/shaving than stickers/decals/etc. I will be putting a SpoolStreet.com decal on my car however :)

ldyzluvdis06

Private
Dec 2, 2016
Illinois
no stencil. i think it's ridiculous they make you pay to advertise FOR THEM. unlike bodybuilding . com that give tons of free stuff away to advertise.

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
If a vendor wants me to purchase their product then no stencil. If they want to just give it to me and get their value via advertisement they can stencil it up to their hearts desire. But I'm not paying to advertise for you.

Danksies

Corporal
Nov 2, 2016
NoVA
I feel like stickers, vinyl, and stencils are all cop magnets. Not to mention dick magnets. No thanks