FBO MHD STAGE 2+ BOOST LEVEL NOT HITTING TAGRET???

SneakySlithers

May 14, 2021
Hey guys, firstly I just want to say hello to everyone and I'm grateful to now be apart of this community. I'm very new to this forum so I hope I'm not asking the same question as someone else. So basically I have a 2011 e91 n55 with FBO, MHD stage 2+. When I'm doing a 3rd gear pull I'm constantly not hitting target by 0.1bar to 0.2bar over the whole pull. Trying to figure out what's going on. New to analyzing logs.. Any insight will be great. But from what I can see my ignition correction doesn't look good.

( Ingen Intake, VRSF 5 inch stepped IC, VRSF cat-less DP, VRSF charge pipe, MHD stage 2+, Oil catch can )

Brand new HPFP ( old style), original n55 spark plugs replaced 1000kms ago ( not 1 step colder (n20 engine plugs)), original DV & turbo.

Running 98 octane fuel here in Wellington, NZ. ( not sure if I need 1-step colder plugs @ .022 gap)

Not even sure how to attach a log?? Oh sheeeet

Attachments

• 2021-05-15 16_05_20 98G0B v1.60 Stage 2 plus 95oct_102ron.csv
    12 KB · Views: 53

Dagumpf

Lurker
May 4, 2019
Ride
BMW E93 N54 DCT
Your Waste Gate Duty Cycle is maxing out, so either you have a small boost leak or your turbos are on the way out.

SneakySlithers

May 14, 2021
But a turbo that is maxing out due to age wouldn't cause timing correction would it? And its a n55 only one turbo with only 80k on the clock... I did notice that also. But I was hitting target 2 weeks ago.. Seems to be a sudden issue, rather than gradual. I will need to pressure test the system as I'm thinking she running lean under full boost cause the ignition correction.. Maybe I should do a pull with oxygen sensor reading to see what my lambda is..