WTB 11mm head studs

Stider

Lurker
Oct 12, 2018
Ride
'08 335
looking for arp 14 x 11mm head studs proper length or may be some one knows where these studs are in stock. vac has it backordered.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: RuskiRacer

RNM

Corporal
Jun 3, 2019
Seems like they have 10 + 4*9mm that is not what I want. And the price is way higher
My bad. I needed headstuds and got a set of these as ARP kept moving the goal post on a set of studs and I couldn't wait any longer. I caved and these pro series studs have been working well for me.

RuskiRacer

Captain
Jul 17, 2019
Ride
2009 e93 335i
How much boost you running whats your setup ?
My bad. I needed headstuds and got a set of these as ARP kept moving the goal post on a set of studs and I couldn't wait any longer. I caved and these pro series studs have been working well for me.

RNM

Corporal
Jun 3, 2019
How much boost you running whats your setup ?
I had Headgames Motorworks do a pocket port on my head along with Ferrea valve train (I am still using oem cams for now). I have heard too many horror stories about using stock headbolts so I bought a set of proseries headstuds as ARP kept changing the eta.

I am running RB GFs 17t and in the process of getting it tuned now as I was running out of fuel on my previous base tune intended for the stock head. My fuel setup is precision raceworks fuel regulator assembly with upgraded 8an fuel line, PFS walbro 535 bucket pump and spool Helix overdrive.