1. Login to disable the Ads!

Please help a disabled friend of mine

Discussion in 'Cars, Coffee and Computers' started by Aaron, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Aaron

Aaron Sergeant

Colorado
    Silver 2013 335is 6MT
    His name is Bob, he works as a librarian at a local hospital. Seriously, he's disabled, cares for his elderly mother, and works as a librarian at a hospital, his job to help others. One of the best men I know.

He has Cerebral Palsy, and rides a tricycle to work every single day. Some low life motherfucker stole his tricycle, and I'm going to buy him a new one. Well, I lost my job a few months ago, and money is tight. If you can spare $10, $20, it's one of the best causes you could think of. Seriously guys I won't make a dime off this, and in fact however much this fundraiser is short I'll cover the rest. I hate seeing him struggle just to ride the heavy, single speed bicycle on flat ground.

Thank you all. PM me if you want more specific info, I just don't want it too public because he has too much pride to want this.

My PayPal is [email protected], and I'd prefer you send money via friends and family since GoFundMe takes like 10%.

https://www.gofundme.com/new-bike-for-bob-has-cerebral-palsy

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  2. doublespaces

doublespaces Administrator

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    My specialized mountain bike was only like $750, so I might try to steal it too.

Just kidding, but maybe a less expensive bike so its not a target? The rest of the money toward something else?