How to get SpoolStreet.com Credits

Discussion in 'Cars, Coffee and Computers' started by doublespaces, Nov 8, 2016.

Trader History (0)
  1. doublespaces

doublespaces Administrator

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Here are some of the more notable ways to earn credits on the site. Refer a member has been reduced because of abuse. It is still a nice bonus, but creating a couple threads should be easier than making fake email accounts.

Refer a Member - 25
    Create New Thread – 10
    New Post – 5
    Update Full Profile – 10
    Upload Avatar – 3
    Thread Gets Reply - 1/reply
    Rock, Paper, Scissors - Unlimited (Find it in the navigation bar)

It is worth noting, you'll get a word count bonus for the length of your posts and you'll also lose these points if your posts or threads get deleted. In some cases you'll lose more than you earned, so avoid posting things which are not on topic.

There are several other ways which will earn you credits but they aren't exactly things you can actively pursue or require interaction from another member which you can't directly control.

Keep in mind, your referral link is the fastest way to generate credits and it is available in your profile drop down menu:
    HqXKUmL.png

2. Bumbleb

Bumbleb Private

This is a very interesting dynamic to a forum. Can I ask how you got this idea because I have never noticed it on any forum I have been on.

3. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    It is a custom modification which some other boards also have. It is in place to reward people who are active. Things like changing your username or email, editing the styling of your user titles, entering raffles, sticking or bumping threads with credits, buying user group upgrades, access to VIP forums, these are all things I can do with a currency system. Its like reputation on steroids.

4. Bumbleb

Bumbleb Private

I like it. It's nice to actually have a completely different kind of forum.

-Brandon

5. Ah, so this is how it is all laid out. I just lost 170c...stupid rock, paper, scissors! :'(

6. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Did you see my thread about losing credits? LOL...

7. Lol, yeah i saw after posting here. Computers are heartless!

8. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    This has been updated so specific people can be blocked and specific people can be let through the protective shield.

I will be making a change so that hopefully, this can be user adjustable. But for now, when it goes live, you'll need to tell me specific groups or people or individual people including exceptions you'd like and I'll set them for you.

9. Jsherry20

Jsherry20 Sergeant

I noticed I get quite a few credits for getting achievements, but there isn't a way to track what achievements I'm working towards. Is there a section to see what trophies you can chase after?

10. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Click the help link at the bottom of the page you can read about trophies there. I need to expand the trophy system but haven't had time.

11. Jsherry20

Jsherry20 Sergeant

All good I just figured I would ask, it's a very interesting system to me and there is a LOT you could do with it!!

12. doublespaces

AZ
    2009 E93 335i
    Stickys with credits and a ton of other things are installed on the board. Just not active yet. Lots of plans.

13. Jsherry20

Jsherry20 Sergeant

Thats sweet! :) if you need any help with anything just let me know, I'd like to help!